Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
So my new jeep gets here next week, and I am getting my new lift installed, I am planning on running my ridge grappler 35s till these c ply come out.. but part of my just want to put the build together ASAP and start using it.. the d ply version are available right now... wondering if I should just run the d ply as opposed to wait for these c ply.. anyone have any guidance

Pawel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2013 Mazdaspeed 3
Thanks for sharing this info! I'll be lifting the Jeep this summer, so perfect timing. Been really pleased with the 33's so far!

TJP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I run the D 37” and they run nice.

So my new jeep gets here next week, and I am getting my new lift installed, I am planning on running my ridge grappler 35s till these c ply come out.. but part of my just want to put the build together ASAP and start using it.. the d ply version are available right now... wondering if I should just run the d ply as opposed to wait for these c ply.. anyone have any guidance
FACCE225-D862-4F8A-83F0-3F0DA7A74951.jpeg

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I run the D 37” and they run nice.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Raptor Load Range C 37s? FACCE225-D862-4F8A-83F0-3F0DA7A74951
That’s good news I got a chance to sell my 35s at a good price this week so I pulled the trigger on the d ply instead of waiting, figured with all the COVID shipping and supply chain issues the c ply will get delayed further and it’s going to be the hot tire so discounts will be rare... I got a smoking deal on the d ply 37 at 1800 installed for all 5 there and just had to justo on it when it aligned with an 800 dollar offer on my 35s... get them installed on Wednesday.. super excited to have a light tire with a nicer ride and go up in size

Sponsored

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
That’s good news I got a chance to sell my 35s at a good price this week so I pulled the trigger on the d ply instead of waiting, figured with all the COVID shipping and supply chain issues the c ply will get delayed further and it’s going to be the hot tire so discounts will be rare... I got a smoking deal on the d ply 37 at 1800 installed for all 5 there and just had to justo on it when it aligned with an 800 dollar offer on my 35s... get them installed on Wednesday.. super excited to have a light tire with a nicer ride and go up in size
What lift do you have?

jerseymike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
that is a great deal,
I'm tempted to do the same, have about 14000 miles on 4 of my 35s and 1 brand new, how did you find them for 1800?

I'm also tempted to go D rated as I like the white lettering (call me old school)

TJP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Thats so exciting happy for you.

For what its worth, I run mine at 28 psi onroad which seems to be the sweet spot. The shop set them at 45psi and I got motion sick from bouncing around like riding one of them horseys on a spring at a playground lol.

If you dont have a programmer, i use tazer and adjusted my tpms sensors accordingly. Tazer also has beta firmware out that gives you blinking tail lights when airing up and down to let you know when in range (havent tried yet).

I am on 2.5 rock krawler xfactor w a rustys tire carrier.

847528D5-4EF9-42BE-A686-1FC8804D4543.jpeg

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Thats so exciting happy for you.

For what its worth, I run mine at 28 psi onroad which seems to be the sweet spot. The shop set them at 45psi and I got motion sick from bouncing around like riding one of them horseys on a spring at a playground lol.

If you dont have a programmer, i use tazer and adjusted my tpms sensors accordingly. Tazer also has beta firmware out that gives you blinking tail lights when airing up and down to let you know when in range (havent tried yet).

I am on 2.5 rock krawler xfactor w a rustys tire carrier.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Raptor Load Range C 37s? 847528D5-4EF9-42BE-A686-1FC8804D4543
I am installing a 2.5” RK as well, and have the taser mini, I need to update the firmware.. would love more pics since we are running same lift and tires .. appreciate the info

Reactions: TJP

Sponsored

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Just an FYI but man, the KO2's I had in 37 measured just over 35.
may all tires run a little smaller once mounted, even the heaviest 37” will be closer to 36” once mounted. I was tempted to do the art pro which would be a bit bigger and more aggressive but the weight and back order issue pushed me to the k02

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
may all tires run a little smaller once mounted, even the heaviest 37” will be closer to 36” once mounted. I was tempted to do the art pro which would be a bit bigger and more aggressive but the weight and back order issue pushed me to the k02
absolutely you’re right, but I can show u a photo of my 37 ko2 and then my sst pro and you can literally see that the ko2 are smaller. I hope I’m not offending anyone but I figured some would like to know that. The sst pro I had were like 36.4 actual and the ko2 were sub 35.5.

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
absolutely you’re right, but I can show u a photo of my 37 ko2 and then my sst pro and you can literally see that the ko2 are smaller. I hope I’m not offending anyone but I figured some would like to know that. The sst pro I had were like 36.4 actual and the ko2 were sub 35.5.
can you send the pics I am pretty tempted to do the stt pro but have been out off by the back order
Sponsored

Last edited: