New build wait

Ptlt

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
Getting different answers. Our 2021 Jeep rubicon was ordered on 7/13/21, got vin number within 5 days, checked status and was told it’s in the scheduling phase ( 2 weeks ago) and parts being gathered. How long does it take to get put into production
Sponsored

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
Getting different answers. Our 2021 Jeep rubicon was ordered on 7/13/21, got vin number within 5 days, checked status and was told it’s in the scheduling phase ( 2 weeks ago) and parts being gathered. How long does it take to get put into production
I ordered my JLUR 6/23. Just recently received a confirmation from Jeep with an ETA to my dealership week of 9/04 (which is a Saturday, so I’m assuming anytime between 8/30 and 9/04).

Have you chatted and given your email to Jeep Chat? Once they have your email, they let you know an ETA once they have an ETA.

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
I believe it took mine 2-3 weeks before production started.

OP
OP

Ptlt

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
I ordered my JLUR 6/23. Just recently received a confirmation from Jeep with an ETA to my dealership week of 9/04 (which is a Saturday, so I’m assuming anytime between 8/30 and 9/04).

Have you chatted and given your email to Jeep Chat? Once they have your email, they let you know an ETA once they have an ETA.
I got my info from Jeep chat, they have my email. Thanks for the info

WhtRubi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon
I ordered my Rubicon the same day as you. Got word earlier this week from my dealer that my build/ship date is 8/20.

This date is different for everyone, as it depends on parts availability and options ordered.

Your best bet is to contact your dealer as he typically has better info than JC. If you'd like more historical modelling to see what the typical wait has been, I highly suggest following nomographer

Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

there's no standard. I ordered 6/15, it arrived at the dealer on 7/13. Others have been waiting weeks, even months.

At different times, different options can/will cause delays. For a while, Gorilla Glass orders were held up, though I think that's mostly resolved by now. Other times, half-doors cause a delay, or the headliner.

No real rhyme or reason, you just gotta wait it out.

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
It's a complete crap shoot. Ordered 6/23 and build date has been pushed several times. Jeep Chat is basically worthless. Latest info I received from my dealer is build week of 08/23. I'm not holding my breath.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
I ordered on 6/18 and still waiting 8 weeks later in status D, gather parts.

If you look at Crypto you will see folks that ordered 6 weeks later on 07/28 that are already are built.

So, good luck.

After following it closely, I think its a combination of MSRP, trim level, color, dealer allocations and pixie dust that determines the build dates.

It is NOT a lack of parts, in my opinion.

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
I ordered on 6/18 and still waiting 8 weeks later in status D, gather parts.

If you look at Crypto you will see folks that ordered 6 weeks later on 07/28 that are already are built.

So, good luck.

After following it closely, I think its a combination of MSRP, trim level, color, dealer allocations and pixie dust that determines the build dates.

It is NOT a lack of parts, in my opinion.
The GM at my dealership even contacted his rep & Detroit for me. Asked if any item could be removed to get my build rolling. Detroit told her no particular item was low or on restriction. All we can do is sit and suck on it.

MST1627

First Name
Mindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR

Where is the jeep chat? I’m new here lol

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!