MOPAR side steps, need advice

lightsout

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara, Tesla Model-S, Infinity G37 Hardtop Convertible, 2018 Fleetwood Bounder 35K, Bayliner 4588 Motor Yacht
Beautiful Jeep! What side steps are those? I really like them!

Those are Go Rhino Dominator D-6 with the Optional Drop Steps

Carid has the best price (note Drop steps are sold separately) Also note the build quality is Amazing in fact they also have an unheard of 5-Year warranty that include paint finish as well. Also when you remove the Drop Step these are also sliders, they are the best of both worlds in terms of functionality and protections

Dominator D-6 at Carid

Dominator Drop Steps

images_ePIM_original_D6sub_w1000_h1000_q80.png

hd 3.jpg

Advertisement

lightsout

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara, Tesla Model-S, Infinity G37 Hardtop Convertible, 2018 Fleetwood Bounder 35K, Bayliner 4588 Motor Yacht

I have a small cordless Screw Driver I keep on board they remove very fast with little effort.

sixspeed

First Name
Gregory
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S JL
If you’re looking for Mopar, I’ll add another vote for the rock rails with step-assist (what they call them). They are a helpful step and not slippery.
34455537-3BBA-4C97-BDE2-FFAF84DCD82B-X3.jpg
I don’t have these but have read a lot and will get them at some point. Probably the best protection and a 3” step. If you are not off-roading, they might be overkill and they are expensive and heavy.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I don’t have these but have read a lot and will get them at some point. Probably the best protection and a 3” step. If you are not off-roading, they might be overkill and they are expensive and heavy.
These rails/steps came on my Jeep (Recon) and I’ll run them until I ruin them wheeling. They do make a handy step, which I appreciate.

OP
bio86250

bio86250

First Name
Leon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Guys, I appreciate you all opinions. I just installed the black tubular and I'm very pleased.

IMG_9941.JPG

IMG_9945.JPG

Advertisement

Tri-City Jeep

Advertisement