2021 2 Door Rubicon on order
I wonder if prices vary by state? I contacted Tom as well and got this:

Mopar Max Care $100 deductible…..

7 years from ‘in service’ date or to 75K miles is $1010

7/85K-$1225

7/100K-$1580

8/75K-$1145

8/85K-$1185

8/100-$1690 ($200 ded is $1390) ( Zero ded is $2485)
Sponsored

Air Uncle P

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLRU Bright White
Just a FYI as I'm researching a new JLUR purchase........

Source is Jeep 800 number. If you raise your Jeep with the Mopar kit there is a one-time charge of $495 to the cost of the warranty. If you lift your Jeep with a third party lift then you can't add an extended warranty and any other warranties are voided.

I understand each dealer is different but this is the company line.

gandk

First Name
Greg and Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
campsite.bio
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon
We just purchased another jeep today and our dealer said Jeep extended warranty would cover a mopar lift of 2 inches. They have an aftermarket extended warranty that covers lifts up to 4 inches but they want $2500 for 72 months/ 75k miles.

I'd like to shop around some. Are there any other aftermarket extended warranties for stock or aftermarket parts out there that cover Jeeps lifted under 4 inches?

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
Tom Winkels at Hayes Jeep. Got a 7 year 75k MaxCare EW quoted for $840 $200 ded. Then the dealer I bought off of matched that price.
Thanks Chad. I emailed Tom W. and he quoted me an excellent price.

Air Uncle P

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLRU Bright White
Not sure if new or not but I saw this today.....

Is your Mopar® Vehicle Protection close to the end of its term? Mopar Vehicle Protection Extended offers continued mechanical coverage when your existing Mopar Vehicle Protection plan ends. This factory-backed plan provides similar coverage to your existing plan until your vehicle reaches the earlier of 12 years of age or 160,000 miles.

LEARN MORE

TheRaven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th
Occupation
Electrical, Mechanical, and Aerospace Engineering.
I highly recommend keeping your JL under B2B warranty for the entirety of the time you own it.

I also highly recommend against going with any non-factory-backed warranties, or subscription-based products. Aftermarket warranties are predatory...they will do anything they can to deny a claim, and subscription based products like insurance company "vehicle breakdown insurance" is rarely a good choice. Perhaps if you have a long history with your insurance company and know you are never going to want to switch...then maybe. But those plans can change in cost at any time, and you are then stuck with that insurance company. If they bump your rates you have no choice but to bend over and take it. If you leave you lose your warranty and will probably be unable to get another (good) one.

Get MaxCare and get it ASAP. The cost goes up as you put more miles on your JL.
Sponsored