Sponsored

Mopar Maximum Care Unlimited Miles Warranty

SecondTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
The document was from https://www.chryslerfactoryplans.com/

You are correct there is a error for the warranty limits in that document. Sorry for any misunderstandings. I looked at my '19 booklet and it's 12 months /12K miles adjustments and wear items like wires, brakes, clutch. 3year/36 miles bumper to bumper. 5 year/60K miles power train. My book shows the Turbo is covered under power train for 5 years/ 60K miles.

There has been conflicting information from different Mopar Warranty vendors and dealers. I contacted a couple of warranty guys and am waiting for the most recent Max Care coverage sheet. I am also waiting to hear back from Mopar.

They also said no Federal Emissions components are covered under any Mopar Extended Warranty. You get whatever FCA offers under the EPA guidelines. This is for all engines.

I would highly recommend confirming coverage with the underwriter for any Extended Warranty policy.
Yes, those are the correct warranty limitations.

That’s an interesting note about the Federal components because the Powertrain Control Module is also clearly listed as a covered component under MaxCare.

The problem with the people selling the MaxCare service contracts is that they are not the ones “enforcing it.” I.E. Clay is the owner, Tom is a finance manager. The people that know are in the service department. Ask to talk to a service manager.

2F5FC154-AEB2-4FB3-9684-A2C49607E33C.png
Sponsored