Sponsored

Mopar Led kit - Canada

aros-can

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon (Punkn), 2003 Land Rover Defender 90 Td5, 1959 Land Rover Series 2a 109 SW
Everywhere I see the MOPAR LED headlight kit for sale, all say not available in Canada.

Does anyone know why this might be?

Haven't tried my dealer yet but going to ask today.
Sponsored

df007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara 2.0
Everywhere I see the MOPAR LED headlight kit for sale, all say not available in Canada.

Does anyone know why this might be?

Haven't tried my dealer yet but going to ask today.
I bought mine 2 weeks ago and they were very hard to find for a decent price in the states too. Many of the online retailers looked like there were in stock but really they were just taking back orders. I had to call around to find my set.

OP
OP
aros-can

aros-can

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon (Punkn), 2003 Land Rover Defender 90 Td5, 1959 Land Rover Series 2a 109 SW
I bought mine 2 weeks ago and they were very hard to find for a decent price in the states too. Many of the online retailers looked like there were in stock but really they were just taking back orders. I had to call around to find my set.
Thanks.

I spoke to a couple of dealers and even they see the note "not available in Canada", but told me they can see stock orders to warehouses and looks like they should be able to get their hands on them towards the end of March.
Sponsored