willy_28

First Name
guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler unlimited rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Okay thanks some people say it's real soft and bouncy and some people say the steering with 37's is horrible less responsive you don't have any of that
less responsive yes, big difference in power not really. i like it off course if not going to be as good as stock, but i love mine, and looks badass ( no soccer mom suv look ) its a jeep get it lifted
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I agree with you it does look badass anyone get 35s hell I had 35s on my H3 even though it was was a slug but I had 35s LOL. Steering is not that bad though turning the wheel at slow speeds

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
I thoght KO2s didn't come in 35? Only 3175/70/17
They do. They aren't that much bigger than the 315's, but coming from the stock tires, that extra meat makes a huge difference.

Okay thanks some people say it's real soft and bouncy and some people say the steering with 37's is horrible less responsive you don't have any of that
I can't speak for those running 37's, but mine drives great both on and off pavement. Nothing about this kit feels soft or bouncy, even with my tires at 38psi. The sharper turning radius is still there and the power loss is almost negligible thanks to the 8-speed auto.

If there were anything to complain about with this kit outside of the spring bow debacle, it'd be the lack of adjustable control arms. However, the aftermarket will take care of that.

I took mine wheeling this past weekend and it performed flawlessly.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...eeling-a-jlur-with-the-2-mopar-lift-kit.5479/

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
They do. They aren't that much bigger than the 315's, but coming from the stock tires, that extra meat makes a huge difference.

I can't speak for those running 37's, but mine drives great both on and off pavement. Nothing about this kit feels soft or bouncy, even with my tires at 38psi. The sharper turning radius is still there and the power loss is almost negligible thanks to the 8-speed auto.

If there were anything to complain about with this kit outside of the spring bow debacle, it'd be the lack of adjustable control arms. However, the aftermarket will take care of that.

I took mine wheeling this past weekend and it performed flawlessly.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...eeling-a-jlur-with-the-2-mopar-lift-kit.5479/
Do you have the bow? Did wheeling change it at all? It'll be a couple weeks before I can put mine through its paces, but the day is coming for that bowing spring to be put to the hard test.

Sponsored

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
Do you have the bow? Did wheeling change it at all? It'll be a couple weeks before I can put mine through its paces, but the day is coming for that bowing spring to be put to the hard test.
I do have the bow, but it's not severe as in some photos. So far, wheeling doesn't appear to have any impact. I didn't hear any contact between the spring and the bump stop and I don't see any physical wear between them, either. I'd still like to get it corrected, though, and that should happen with a combination of new coil pads and adjustable trackbars.

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
*UPDATE*

@JLWF Dealer Guy maybe you can give us insight on what the actual parts is?

Dealer called me just now...Mopar has a fix coming out and it will be at my dealer late April/early May. Rejoice people it will soon be over!

Mvp8500

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed mine last weekend.
Personally, this is one of the best lift kits I have ever had. Feels like factory ride even on highway. Off road is smooth. I freaking love this kit!

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
you always have a few people saying they don't like it but I love my Mopar 2-inch lift with 37s. It actually lifts it 3. Its as good as Factory smooth as can be I'm very happy also
Sponsored