StingGrayRhino

First Name
Eliez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sahara
Everywhere I'm reading says "it feels higher."

Anyone do an actual height measurement to see how much of a lift it really is? Some people are saying 3"-3.5"????
Sponsored

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I measured mine before and after and got a 3" lift out of it. Although the front was 0.4"s lower than the rear.

I attribute this to the winch I have installed.

It rides great, just wasn't looking for a 3" lift.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I measured mine before and after and got a 3" lift out of it. Although the front was 0.4"s lower than the rear.

I attribute this to the winch I have installed.

It rides great, just wasn't looking for a 3" lift.
Just to confirm, you got 3" more than the stock Rubicon suspension?

Bearman95

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Just to confirm, you got 3" more than the stock Rubicon suspension?
It’s going to depend on how much weight you have on your jeep. Before I had the Mopar lift installed I Put on a Warn 10S platinum winch with winch plate and bull bar. I lost approximately 1/2 to three-quarter inches on the front of the jeep due to the weight of the winch etc. my jeep came from the factory with the steel bumper group. I had the dealer install the Mopar 2 inch lift approximately three months after putting the Winch on. After a couple of weeks the lift Settled to where I gained no more than 2 1/2 inches in the front and a little less than that in the rear. Drives and Rides perfectly. Right after the lift was installed both front and rear axles were off-center approximately a quarter of an inch. After the lift settled which only took two or three weeks axles are now centered. No other components were needed on my jeep. I will add though that I replaced my factory steering stabilizer with a falcon 2.0 adjustable nexus shortly after buying my jeep. I did not have any steering problems but my grand Cherokee has adjustable steering electronically and I wanted to mimic this feature on my Rubicon. And I have to tell you there’s a difference night and day after putting on that steering stabilizer. And I will also add that all of the JL wrangler’s Are not made equally from the factory. Apparently the geometry is not the same on all of the wranglers! You may not have the same results as I have had! I have also increased the tire size from the 285 to 315 Ko2 tires with Fuel wheels which are heavier than the factory Rubicon tires and wheels.

TexasJeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubi 392 on order
Mopar probably did their lift like some of the other big name brand lift companies. 2" lift when at full weight, big heaver bumpers front and rear, winch, etc. So on a light weight Jeep it's 3". I know my Rock Krawler 2.5" on my old JKU was like that, it was 3.5" on stock bumpers

Sponsored

unsavory

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 2.0T Auto, 2019 JLUR V6 Manual (sold)
My Mopar lift netted 3" as measured.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I finished this Mopar install on a stock 2019 JLU today. I didn't take before measurements, but with plastic bumpers it seems to sit over 3" taller.
I've had a Rubicon with a rough country 2.5" kit and 37's sitting next to a Mopar 2" kit with 315/70r17's(Almost 35's) and the Mopar kit was nearly the same height even though the RC Rubicon had bigger tires.
Mojito 2.0T Mopar.jpg

DeVoTee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 JKU Rubicon, 17 JKU Sport on Roids, 18 JLU Rubicon, 19 JL Rubicon ordered, RAM, Range Rover
Did you use a 4dr lift on a 2dr. By any chance do you have a part # from one of your springs?

Installed the Mopar kit this weekend, gained a full 4" front and back.

GClouser

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2-Door
Did you use a 4dr lift on a 2dr. By any chance do you have a part # from one of your springs?
Nope, I can confirm it was the correct kit and springs for my Jeep. Kit part umber 77072396AB, springs: 68414069AA, 68414071AA, 68414070AA, 68414072AA. I imagine there will be some settling over the next few weeks, but 3 days post install and it's still sitting at 4" taller.

Sponsored

DeVoTee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 JKU Rubicon, 17 JKU Sport on Roids, 18 JLU Rubicon, 19 JL Rubicon ordered, RAM, Range Rover
WOW.... I ordered Mopar springs and components... Not the complete Lift Kit and those are the same part #'s I ordered for my wife's 2dr. I was expecting 3-3.5". I planned on using the Fox shocks for a 3-4.5 lift and adding bumpstop, if a little long. Might not be a problem. Now I'm very curious to see how much we get?

I'm assuming you have a 3.6. How does it ride and what are your thoughts so far?

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
I gained nearly 4” but with bumpers and winch and it settling down it’s around 3”. At first seemed huge but I’ll go 37” in the future and it’ll be perfect.

DeVoTee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With the 2drs and that much lift, has anybody got driveline vibrations? If so, has anyone added adjustable URCA's to compensate rear driveline angle?

dannko

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL Unlimited
Everywhere I'm reading says "it feels higher."

Anyone do an actual height measurement to see how much of a lift it really is? Some people are saying 3"-3.5"????
Stupidly I did not measure before I installed it the other day, but clearly it is higher than 2". I have massive clearance on my 35's now. Plus I can barely get inside. My guess is more like 3"+. A lot considering I have a hardtop, steel bumper package, trailer tow package, winch, heavy LOD rails, and 35 spare. The weakest link is they should have adjustable LCA's, as the caster is off and you can never get the steering right.

Brazilbombsqd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase