Moab trip August 26-30

Camaroboi13

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ Pioneer, 2017 WK2, 2018 JLU, 2022 JTOD
Highly doubtful that I’ll see any SoCal peeps out there but I just booked my trip to Moab for my vacation in August. We wanted to do it last year but my wife’s knee replacement sidelined us from going. We’ll be taking her JLU and my JTOD out there instead of just one of us having all the fun. I’m sure we will meet several Jeepers out there but if anyone was thinking about going, that’s when we will be there.
Sponsored

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
I'll be in Moab Sept 1-5th but if I decide to add a little time to the beginning of my trip I'll hit you up and see if we can do a run there. I have a lot of BOH trails on my list. :)

Craigger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Clubs

I'll be doing the Rubicon with my daughters at the Jeepers Jamboree in Aug. Trying to get out to Moab first week of April during the girls' spring break but it's currently in the 'negotiation' phase ?.

OP
OP
Camaroboi13

Camaroboi13

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ Pioneer, 2017 WK2, 2018 JLU, 2022 JTOD
I'll be in Moab Sept 1-5th but if I decide to add a little time to the beginning of my trip I'll hit you up and see if we can do a run there. I have a lot of BOH trails on my list. :)
We’ll be passing by each other on the highway almost ?

My wife can’t drive that far at one time, so after Moab we will be staying in St George for a day or two visiting Zion and all the stuff around it.
Sponsored