Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Festivus! Ladies, PLEASE stop asking for “the perfect man” for Christmas. Santa has tried to kidnap me multiple times...
Yeah and when he couldn't get you he came to my house but my wife thwarted him every time ;)

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I've never spent so much time on any forum in my life as I have this one. Is it because of the Jeeps or all of you fine folks :whatsgoingon: I may never know. Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah.:)
It's the Jeeps, trust me I know some of the people on here... it's the Jeeps ;)

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful day! One of the gifts my seven year old gave me was money towards Jeep parts. He was so excited to give it to me and I was blown away.
701E4943-F3B2-4C54-9140-C0FB10F1601B.JPG
You're doing something right on the "thinking of others first" front and the "I'm going to be a Jeeper when I grow up" front.
This one really tugged at my heart strings. When I child sees how much joy a parent has regarding something and then they in turn do something to encourage that it is amazing. As parents that is our job but as kids it's their job and default state to be selfish... lol, so to see this is great.
My 19 year old son got my wife and I matching His Jeep and Her Jeep key chains and a 5lb bucket of Twizzlers. He knows that whenever we go on a road trip or off roading we get a bag of Twizzlers. Since we are headed back to Moab for two weeks this coming Sunday he thought it would come in handy.

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Merry Christmas !! I have already been Off-roading this morning. Love my Little Jeep !! :rock::jk:

Off-Road.jpg