Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
One someone might save. The wife found it.

Jeep.jpg
Sponsored

GuapoJeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
You're doing something right on the "thinking of others first" front and the "I'm going to be a Jeeper when I grow up" front.
This one really tugged at my heart strings. When I child sees how much joy a parent has regarding something and then they in turn do something to encourage that it is amazing. As parents that is our job but as kids it's their job and default state to be selfish... lol, so to see this is great.
My 19 year old son got my wife and I matching His Jeep and Her Jeep key chains and a 5lb bucket of Twizzlers. He knows that whenever we go on a road trip or off roading we get a bag of Twizzlers. Since we are headed back to Moab for two weeks this coming Sunday he thought it would come in handy.
That is amazing! I am a teacher and I work with teenagers and many times they are not mature enough to put others first also, so I thought it was so cool that your 19 year old took the time to think about you and your likes as well. This was a special morning. Have a great day and an amazing time in Moab! Enjoy the twizzlers!

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
merry christmas and a happy new year to all.

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
That is amazing! I am a teacher and I work with teenagers and many times they are not mature enough to put others first also, so I thought it was so cool that your 19 year old took the time to think about you and your likes as well. This was a special morning. Have a great day and an amazing time in Moab! Enjoy the twizzlers!
I'm originally from Allentown, PA. Where are you located?

OP
OP
higbyz

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
You're doing something right on the "thinking of others first" front and the "I'm going to be a Jeeper when I grow up" front.
This one really tugged at my heart strings. When I child sees how much joy a parent has regarding something and then they in turn do something to encourage that it is amazing. As parents that is our job but as kids it's their job and default state to be selfish... lol, so to see this is great.
My 19 year old son got my wife and I matching His Jeep and Her Jeep key chains and a 5lb bucket of Twizzlers. He knows that whenever we go on a road trip or off roading we get a bag of Twizzlers. Since we are headed back to Moab for two weeks this coming Sunday he thought it would come in handy.
twiz.gif

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
For several years now, my wife and daughter have said they have not know really what to get me. Guess that has changed now. :clap::like::rock:

Notice the note and paper on the windshield visor.
91BAA828-F99D-4368-958D-E01138A78419.jpeg

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Recovering. Pulmonary embolism and the blood thinners to work on the clots started gastrointestinal bleeding from a colonoscopy I had a few days before my episode. Feeling much better but still weak.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Fuuuuuudge...that shit's no joke. Glad you come through it O.K. Much to be grateful for right now.