Memorial Day Sales

JeepTime

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I want to get a bestop sunrider for the hardtop! Shoulda pulled the trigger at Jeep Beach but just didn’t get around to it. I messaged Quadratec asking about a forum discount but no response yet! Hoping that either comes through or someone has a good Memorial Day sale so I can save a few bucks on it
Sponsored

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I want to get a bestop sunrider for the hardtop! Shoulda pulled the trigger at Jeep Beach but just didn’t get around to it. I messaged Quadratec asking about a forum discount but no response yet! Hoping that either comes through or someone has a good Memorial Day sale so I can save a few bucks on it
I think QTec discount is only 5%

OP
OP
Low_Spark

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Not exactly memorial day specific but Artec is offering 15.5% sitewide, no.code, the discount is applied in cart. I really like their front and rear bumpers, but fully kitted they are heavy.

Sponsored

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Should change this post to shipping delay !!! To the title..

Road armor said they take 12-14 week to build and ship out fender flares for my order.. so don’t be in a hurry if you decide to buy anything from them!!

My metal cloaked is taking 6-8 weeks to build and ship out my drag link and tie rods .

I’m glad I’m not in a rush ..
I got Road Armor fenders from retailers that had them in stock versus going straight through Road Armor, and at a cheaper price, you might want to check around. Also be forewarned Road armor wraps them in bubble wrap and throws them in the same box, undivided and with no filler material, my fronts showed up damaged because bubble wrap cant keep two 60 pound chunks of metal from damaging each other. My rears showed up OK, but they are significantly lighter than the fronts.

OP
OP
Low_Spark

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
I got Road Armor fenders from retailers that had them in stock versus going straight through Road Armor, and at a cheaper price, you might want to check around.
I think this is going to be the best option in most scenarios. Manufacturers need to keep their resellers stocked and will likely prioritize their orders accordingly. Some, like Metalcloak, only sell direct and you will be at the mercy of current demand.

Speaking of Metalcloak, if they have a sale I'm tempted to get their tube doors. I think they have the best latch system on the market. I just wish they followed the contour of the door like the Rugged Ridge or Body Armor.

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
I've been semi-patiently waiting for Artec to drop their diesel skid set since December when they said it would be a few more weeks. I inquire every 4-8 weeks. This week's response was due to material holdups and plating backlogs they don't expect to have them available until next month. But I've heard that before.

Several of the items I've tried to order the last month have been canceled due to no stock and no indication of when stock would return. I'm usually one to spend all day trying to get that extra 5% off, but lately I've been having to pay a premium over msrp to find retailers with stock.

Strange times.

Sponsored

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
I messaged them 6+ weeks ago for a discount code to get seat covers. Never heard back. However, if you go to Northridge 4x4's website and sign up for their emails, you get a $50 off coupon. That's what I did and ordered it through them instead.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i'm looking to see any memorial day sale on a couple of things

1. rough country mlc-6 (still thinking about it)
  2. baja design lights (bepends on the style.) tho, i did get a good deal from amazon a few days ago. so i just might keep an eye on amazon deals.
  3. winch cover
  4. recovery gear. shackles, snatch block, tree strap.
  5. brawlee rear cargo light. (depend on the price)
other than that. i'm good to go, till its time for tires and wheels.

Suspect

First Name
Franky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKR
All the big websites/most manufacturers have Memorial Day sales. Ive held off on ordering everything I need waiting for Memorial Day weekend. As for delays I’m only going to use websites that displays how much of an item they have in stock. Qtech and north ridge are accurate for what they have in stock. 2020 has taught me to not trust anyone’s estimated lead times. If it’s not in stock I’m not buying. Most of the stuff I’m looking at seems to be good to go thankfully