Sponsored

Memorial Day Sales

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Simple enough, who is having them, what are they offering, and what are you most looking forward to buying?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Low_Spark

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
All I gotta say is good luck getting what you order in any reasonable amount of time. My entire plan for 2021 was ruined because of all the black friday savings I scored but haven't received yet.
Sorry to hear that, what all did you get? Hopefully the companies you ordered from are at least working with you.

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Coil over conversion kit, King coil overs, Dynatrac Axles, Artec fender liners, AWE exhaust (this one was actually ordered in Feb with a 30-35 day lead time, yeah right) AAL tailgate table. Yea they are all working with me, "we have no idea when your order will ship". The only thing I have received is the mounts for my coil overs, 5 months after promised, not that they do me much good without the shocks. I'm not here to bash on the manufacturers or retailers, I know they have no control over supply side shortages, I just want people to understand that the lead times being advertised for goods could be BS (according to one manufacturer I was on the phone with yesterday the whole industry is just guessing at this point), prepare for a possibly long and frustrating wait. But hey, I guess it's better to lock in prices now because with the way metal prices are going...

OP
OP
Low_Spark

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Coil over conversion kit, King coil overs, Dynatrac Axles, Artec fender liners, AWE exhaust (this one was actually ordered in Feb with a 30-35 day lead time, yeah right) AAL tailgate table. Yea they are all working with me, "we have no idea when your order will ship". The only thing I have received is the mounts for my coil overs, 5 months after promised, not that they do me much good without the shocks. I'm not here to bash on the manufacturers or retailers, I know they have no control over supply side shortages, I just want people to understand that the lead times being advertised for goods could be BS (according to one manufacturer I was on the phone with yesterday the whole industry is just guessing at this point), prepare for a possibly long and frustrating wait. But hey, I guess it's better to lock in prices now because with the way metal prices are going...
Dang, that sounds like a sweet build, it really puts my tube doors and mudflaps wishlist in perspective. Hopefully things get sorted and your kit ships soon.

Sponsored

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
When will it start? It's not going to be tied to just the weekend right? Like they might start it a week or so before memorial day?

OP
OP
Low_Spark

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Discount Tire will be starting their memorial day sale on 5/23 and run through 5/31. No details yet, but in the past its been instant or cash back rebates for wheels, tires, and using their credit card. Check locally, you may be able to buy now and then price match during the event. Thats what I did, so I was able to take advantage of the 100$ Mickey Thompson manufacturer rebate.

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Dang, that sounds like a sweet build, it really puts my tube doors and mudflaps wishlist in perspective. Hopefully things get sorted and your kit ships soon.
Thanks dude! Hope you get what you want at a good price, and everyone else that is shopping as well. My wife is in the "who is she, you spent over 20k and have nothing to show for it" stage, lol.

Sponsored

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Discount Tire will be starting their memorial day sale on 5/23 and run through 5/31. No details yet, but in the past its been instant or cash back rebates for wheels, tires, and using their credit card. Check locally, you may be able to buy now and then price match during the event. Thats what I did, so I was able to take advantage of the 100$ Mickey Thompson manufacturer rebate.

Just ordered some 35" Ridge Grapplers and some 17x9 Fuel Vectors from Discount Tire last week and was hoping for install yesterday, but the wheels have been delayed:facepalm:

said he now thinks it will be another week.....ughhh

oh well, can't complain much when you get friends and family discount, hopefully here by next Monday:please:

OP
OP
Low_Spark

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Just ordered some 35" Ridge Grapplers and some 17x9 Fuel Vectors from Discount Tire last week and was hoping for install yesterday, but the wheels have been delayed:facepalm:

said he now thinks it will be another week.....ughhh

oh well, can't complain much when you get friends and family discount, hopefully here by next Monday:please:
Nice! Did you go with Matte Black or Gunmetal?

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Nice! Did you go with Matte Black or Gunmetal?

Black, they look the best on Sting Gray imo.....

hope they come in soon, really set on those wheels and don't want to settle for second choice

Mtpockets

First Name
MT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4-Door
I find it VERY enjoyable walking through Home Depot. lol!

Djhyper66

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2020 JL
Vehicle Showcase
Should change this post to shipping delay !!! To the title..

Road armor said they take 12-14 week to build and ship out fender flares for my order.. so don’t be in a hurry if you decide to buy anything from them!!

My metal cloaked is taking 6-8 weeks to build and ship out my drag link and tie rods .

I’m glad I’m not in a rush ..
Sponsored