iboostgti335

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sahara
I take my TrailRax mount with the 4gal Rotopax attached on all my runs, including trails with branches smacking it left and right. It sits really close to the window which prevents anything from getting jammed in between. Despite taking a beating, the mount doesn’t budge at all and has held up perfectly

99B3D0DA-9D99-4E10-866D-264FB8FE3600.jpeg
Sweet rig. What side steps/rock rails are those?

Dkretden

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
I have used them for water and diesel on my 2020 Rubicon diesel for 2 years. There is no better way to carry extra diesel and water on Jeep Wrangler. I did do my research before I bought them. The only thing I found is that during wheeling in dusty mountains of Colorado dust got under rubber bumpers that are in contact with jeep hardtop. Vibration of the dusty rubber bumper made a 1" round dull imprint on the paint. Now I place piece teflon adhesive tape over the spot where bumper touches the paint. It is no big deal but If I can avoid it i do.
i just leave mine on the jeep (I take the Rotopax off)….. that way, I never see any dullness! Lol

BigGreen

First Name
Al
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport
One of my favorite additions to the Jeep. Might as well get it while it’s on sale!
Were you able to get the fuelpax mounts to attach? I had to get another set of rotopax to get it to mount to these.

tehkayd

First Name
Kris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting-Gray
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Were you able to get the fuelpax mounts to attach? I had to get another set of rotopax to get it to mount to these.
I ordered the fuelpax and it did require me to get different Rotopax mounts. The ones that came with the fuelpax have a base that just did not fit the Trailrax rails without drilling into them.
IMG_3206.jpeg

dirtygertie_jlu

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sport
No, I also needed to get the Rotopax mounts for it to work. It needs to be the one with the base that detaches. Should be the DLX or LOX!

D60

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Can (2) 2.5 gals be mounted vertically next to each other?

I could swear I've seen it done but now can't seem to find a single example?

rjive

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon
I ordered the fuelpax and it did require me to get different Rotopax mounts. The ones that came with the fuelpax have a base that just did not fit the Trailrax rails without drilling into them.
IMG_3206.jpeg
I'd love to see how you've mounted the recovery boards on the passenger side of your JLU. I'm trying to sort out mounting mien to the Trailrax. Thank you in advance to anyone with feedback on best methods for this.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler rubicon, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Can (2) 2.5 gals be mounted vertically next to each other?

I could swear I've seen it done but now can't seem to find a single example?
We have had one customer put 2x 2 gallon rotopax vertical next to each other. If we find the picture we will be sure to PM it or drop it in this thread.

Reactions: D60
OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone in need of some Rotopax?
We now have a limited stock of rotopax we got in recently! Get them now while they are hot. As a previous customer, your package should have included a nice surprise that can help you with the purchase of the Rotopax for your Pak Rax! See you on the trail!

Use this link to head to our website and look at the Rotopax we have in stock.​

MRH512

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
@TrailRax I'm about to buy a pair of the Pax Rax and want to get some RotoPax for gas storage. Can you tell me what RotoPax mounts I'll need to get either the 4-gallon or 4.5-gallon containers to work with your Pax Rax?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@TrailRax I'm about to buy a pair of the Pax Rax and want to get some RotoPax for gas storage. Can you tell me what RotoPax mounts I'll need to get either the 4-gallon or 4.5-gallon containers to work with your Pax Rax?
For the 4 gallon set up you will be required to use 2 mounts per side. If you want the ability to lock the cans, get 1 DLX and 1 LOX per side. If you want the more economical choice and best all-around use. Every 4 gallon can requires 2 mounts. Let us know if you have any more questions! Do not forget to use the JL forum discount code: JLforum! we look forward to shipping your order out!

MRH512

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
For the 4 gallon set up you will be required to use 2 mounts per side. If you want the ability to lock the cans, get 1 DLX and 1 LOX per side. If you want the more economical choice and best all-around use. Every 4 gallon can requires 2 mounts. Let us know if you have any more questions! Do not forget to use the JL forum discount code: JLforum! we look forward to shipping your order out!
Thanks, @TrailRax. My order has been placed!

Advertisement

ATO4x4

Advertisement