Rusty3springs
Sponsored

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
I think i lost my springs too! God damn spring thieves are out on the loose again

image.jpg

image.jpg

How do you lie that Suspension I was thinking about going with RK

Sponsored

Pappy06

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE Ordered, GMC Denal Diesel, Triumph Bonnie
Seriously, I was trying to leave the house once while talking to my wife who was at work and I ACTUALLY heard myself say,” Sweetie i need to hang up, I have to get out of here and I cant find my phone...”

Eeshasdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel Rubicon
Your all missing the point. He is simply laying the ground work for that suspension upgrade. We need to support this evolution of his Jeep. He needs to be able to show his wife that this has happened before that the best solution is to upgrade his suspension.

"Honey, my right rear spring came off the jeep on the way home. I need coilovers!"

To the OP, we have all done this. Kudos for owning it.

ValB

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon 392
I would like to see how you have the airbags installed ? can you send in more pictures ?

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Dang it! Nothing like coming to a thread late when all of the smart assery has been had. This is a pretty good one and @thecritter if you jack up this bad again could you please PM me first so I can be right there waiting with a smart ass comment?

If I may share a dumbass moment myself, perhaps it may make you feel a little better :) ... went wheeling yesterday and was hitting some really nice obstacles and I kept hearing my rear tires rubbing more than usual and I noticed on certain obstacles I was lifting a front tire. Didn't think anything of it until I was DONE and looked down on my dash and realized my sway bar had been connected the entire time. DOH!!! Pretty sure that puppy is bent now... lol.

Morris4x4

First Name
Morris 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.morris4x4center.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, '13 JK
Dang it! Nothing like coming to a thread late when all of the smart assery has been had. This is a pretty good one and @thecritter if you jack up this bad again could you please PM me first so I can be right there waiting with a smart ass comment?

If I may share a dumbass moment myself, perhaps it may make you feel a little better :) ... went wheeling yesterday and was hitting some really nice obstacles and I kept hearing my rear tires rubbing more than usual and I noticed on certain obstacles I was lifting a front tire. Didn't think anything of it until I was DONE and looked down on my dash and realized my sway bar had been connected the entire time. DOH!!! Pretty sure that puppy is bent now... lol.
Accidently ran the second half of poison spider in 4H. Found out coming down the Z by the beach :CWL: WHOOPSIES. We all make mistakes/go blonde for a sec.

-Julia

Sponsored

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
There may be like a crime syndicate going around stealing springs. I see this all the time around here

1981C375-8BF8-4E2C-B43A-34DB217E0500.jpeg

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Looks like a female dog taking a piss. The Carolina Squat has to be the worst look in trucks.
Sponsored