Threads
Reaction score
Website
milehightrails.com
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 YJ, ā€˜21 JLR, ā€˜22 JLUR XR, ā€˜23 392 XR
Occupation
Retired Navy
Is there something in place would actually prevent the buyer from paying off the loan or refinancing it prior to the 3 months?
I had heard no from another dealer. Koons loses incentives with Chrysler Capital and not you.
Sponsored

zsg1313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys (totaled) 2022 Rubi (6sp 2dr)
Is there something in place would actually prevent the buyer from paying off the loan or refinancing it prior to the 3 months?

I have read here that there are build delays with manual transmission builds. Is that affecting you?
Copied from my conversation with Craig at Koons: Now the 6% under invoice does require financing through Chrysler Capital at which all you need to do is make 3 payments and either pay it off or refinance elsewhere if needed .

I ordered a manual trans 2/08 so not sure about the delay question.

wdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GMC Sierra SLT 5.3, 2008 Saab 9-3 2.0T

I have read here that there are build delays with manual transmission builds. Is that affecting you?
These guys answered the question about payoff after 3 months. Koons was straight up about it, I'm sure there's no prepayment clause, but I'll definitely check once the time comes to sign.

re: Regarding the Manual, I saw threads on them making it unavailable to order recently, hopefully that doesn't impact prior orders, but who knows. As you would expect, no one tells me anything.

KAB96F

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Ordered a loaded JLUR-XR on 12/13 and last I heard I'm still gathering parts :computerrage:

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Nothing other than a person's good name and honor. If neither of those matter the loan can be paid off before the three months are up.

Sponsored

OP
OP

NYJeepGirl74

First Name
Dianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
It is killing me to be patient - Jeep tells me my jeep will be delivered to dealer today. Last I checked in with dealer two days ago she said same thing. She said check back in with us on Friday if you haven't heard anything from us by then. Its a good thing I am 5 hours away or I would be driving by a couple times today like a stalker :LOL:

Mechanick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
I think mine is there as Jeep Chat said it was delivered yesterday. But they must be pretty busy with all our status updates lol.
Iā€™m also dying inside but trying to be patient haha.

outobie

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon Diesel
I found online and bought an abandoned order off the lot at the same discount...I negotiated my finance rate and my trade in value before I walked in the door and had a finance offer from my credit union in hand which I emailed them before arriving as well as a carmax offer form my trade. no reason to wait or deal in person.

Mechanick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
I found online and bought an abandoned order off the lot at the same discount...I negotiated my finance rate and my trade in value before I walked in the door and had a finance offer from my credit union in hand which I emailed them before arriving as well as a carmax offer form my trade. no reason to wait or deal in person.
This at Koons?

OP
OP

NYJeepGirl74

First Name
Dianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
I think mine is there as Jeep Chat said it was delivered yesterday. But they must be pretty busy with all our status updates lol.
Iā€™m also dying inside but trying to be patient haha.
We need a local person to drive by and get us pics of any on the lot delivered

Sponsored

Mechanick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
Mine is pretty obvious - High Velocity Rubicon with Xtreme Recon package - it should stand out
Oh wow high velocity! Hope I see it when I eventually take delivery! Really want to see that in person! But please post pics when you get it!

double J

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 rubicon Xtreme
I picked mine up early February. I was planning of using my bank at 3.49% if koons rate was high, and losing $1000. They told me 4.29. Then I was offered and declined extended warranty. They came back with 1.79% if I purchased warranty. So I took it. Glad I did. Got a flat used the warranty, and tire was replace with a new tire. Discount tire was going to charge $350 just for 315/70/17 Ko2.

JLU_CHICK

First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon in Bikini Pearl
Mine is pretty obvious - High Velocity Rubicon with Xtreme Recon package - it should stand out
1st off love the name (fellow New Yorker here šŸ‘‹ ) and Iā€™m about to pull the trigger on a Tuscadero Xtreme recon myself. Iā€™m all about the stand out colors. High Velocity is a great choice.
Sponsored