Sponsored

Keyfob now 30% smaller!

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
For those that are interested...... the soon to become available, BUTTONLESS Model S+ with retractable key....... has the same same retractable key feature/slider as the Model S+.

This BUTTONLESS Model S+ with retractable key.... feels very good in the hand... and yes, much smaller and lighter then the stock buttonless fob. Both angular and soft versions are way nice.

Read more about it here:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/new-buttonless-fob-model.82942/
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is the soon to be available BUTTONLESS Model S+ designed for owners with base Sport JLs who have no buttons on their fob, or higher end JL owners who have proximity locks and don't need to press buttons to gain vehicle entry, or both/neither?

@Tommywear

I am presently working with 2 prototypes of the Threedom Model S+ buttonless...

They are nice.. a pleasure compared to the clunker, factory/stock buttonless fob.

This fob weighs lots less then the factory buttonless fob ....
This fob is about a 1/2" shorter and a 1/4" narrower...
Fits in my jeans small coin/watch pocket...

The hand to fob feel so to speak is really nice. Retractable key works well and the key locks in both extended and retracted positions.

-You cannot take a factory fob's circuit board with buttons on the circuit board and place it in the fob.. It will not fit. This fob is for a buttonless circuit board out of a factory/stock fob.

This S+ buttonless will be for guys/gals.. with a base model JL/JT..... that have no buttons on their clunky factory/stock fob..

This Threedom S+ buttonless, fob will hold the stock fobs circuit board, RFID chip, a battery and of course the stock key... and do it in a smaller, lighter, to me,.... much better looking container/fob..

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4XE, 20 C8, 20 Indian, 55 Studebaker truck
Inconel might be fun as well. I’m not sure if the nickel content of that alloy would enhance or inhibit radio waves.

Sponsored