Just ordered my 392!

Wideglide10

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X, 1979 Silver Anniversary CJ5
I will see where I am I have a contact I can use.
Sponsored

Wideglide10

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine is still D1 supposed to start framing at end of the month.

Wideglide10

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe it was the 28th. Sound like it got bumped to first week of Feb. Mine is Granite crystal with Dual door group as well.

Wideglide10

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was a good weekend. I believe I got our Mojito sold to a good home as well.

Sponsored

SteveSRT

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali, 2021 392 Rubicon
I'm jealous. Mine is still sitting in BA for some reason. Jeep cares said to call the dealer but they didn't really have any info either. I ordered later than most though. I don't think it was until 11/30

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
In the same boat as @ALLEYCAT740 , VIN has been assigned since 12/10 and in D status. Come onD1...
Just finished up with Jeep chat. No estimated build date yet but strangely enough, I was told that my status has changed from "awaiting 392 scheduling period to begin" to now being "in scheduling period". Can't help but wonder how a few others (very few) had build dates weeks ago?

Jeep Wrangler JL Just ordered my 392! 6096A8CC-9E42-4962-81E2-3A40870E88AB

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Wrangler392; ā€˜20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
I was told today that still no VIN assigned but I am out of ā€œorder editā€ and am now in ā€œschedulingā€. Was told to check w my dealership or next week :( . My deposit was placed later than most in this thread though so I guess thatā€™s normal

Willy's Commando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Sport, 2009 Challenger R/T, 2019 Dodge Hellcat, 2019 JLU Rubicon
so i went by my dealership today, BX - good order availabel for scheduling. I got my VON # 11-20-20 the day after the order banks opened. The last time I went by the dealership 12-16- 20 I was BG - Order has passed edit but cannot be considered for scheduling, and still showing =Restriction.
The = Ristriction is no longer showing. I read earlier the VON # was how Jeep scheduled your build date? The lower the VON # the earlier the build and VIN# assignment? I know some orders were restricted due to half door color problems which I did not order. I did order the sky one touch power top, was that what was slowing it down? My color is Black Clear Coat, i heard that some colors have slowed build dates scheduling problems but Black shouldnt be a problem? This will be my 5 vehicle order through FCA. The turn around on my 2 previous Jeeps was exactly 6 weeks from the time i placed the order until the time i had the keys in my hand. I know this was going to take longer but was anticipating to end of February delivery but i guess thatā€™s just a pipe dream.
Jeep Wrangler JL Just ordered my 392! 57BAF515-E5E8-49B6-96A5-FE6D23BA81B1

DellCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
so i went by my dealership today, BX - good order availabel for scheduling. I got my VON # 11-20-20 the day after the order banks opened. The last time I went by the dealership 12-16- 20 I was BG - Order has passed edit but cannot be considered for scheduling, and still showing =Restriction.
The = Ristriction is no longer showing. I read earlier the VON # was how Jeep scheduled your build date? The lower the VON # the earlier the build and VIN# assignment? I know some orders were restricted due to half door color problems which I did not order. I did order the sky one touch power top, was that what was slowing it down? My color is Black Clear Coat, i heard that some colors have slowed build dates scheduling problems but Black shouldnt be a problem? This will be my 5 vehicle order through FCA. The turn around on my 2 previous Jeeps was exactly 6 weeks from the time i placed the order until the time i had the keys in my hand. I know this was going to take longer but was anticipating to end of February delivery but i guess thatā€™s just a pipe dream.

FWIW, I have the power top, the camera, & tow package - in Sting-Gray - no half doors. I ordered on 23NOV and it was BX by 03DEC. Checked with Jeep Chat today & still no VIN. From a purely numerical standpoint, my VON (first 4: 4749) is higher than your VON (first 4: 4748).

Sponsored

bjord

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Grand Cherokee Limited X, 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 392 on order
I also have a VON 4749. Ordered on 11/23. I have been in BX status for awhile but still no VIN. I ordered Granite Crystal, One touch top, front camera, and tow. The lack of any news or progress is starting to get really frustrating. What possible reason could they have for not releasing any official pricing yet?

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FWIW, I have the power top, the camera, & tow package - in Sting-Gray - no half doors. I ordered on 23NOV and it was BX by 03DEC. Checked with Jeep Chat today & still no VIN. From a purely numerical standpoint, my VON (first 4: 4749) is higher than your VON (first 4: 4748).
57BAF515-E5E8-49B6-96A5-FE6D23BA81B1.jpeg
I too received my VON # (4748) on 11-20. Granite Crystal, Sky One-Touch, Half Doors and mostly every other option offered. Received VIN on December 10th, so I canā€™t understand why other than color, they could be holding up your VIN. I did not hear that black was one of the problem colors. I feel for you being that we ordered on the same day and would suggest contacting Jeep Care via chat every day for a status update until they create a case # for you. Hopefully you will get some good news soon.

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Just ordered my 392! 57BAF515-E5E8-49B6-96A5-FE6D23BA81B1
Hmmm. I just noticed you have some ā€œspecial equipmentā€ listed on the bottom your order that I donā€™t have on mine. 99762A - That could very well be the reason for the delay. What special equipment is that if you donā€™t mind me asking?

Willy's Commando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Sport, 2009 Challenger R/T, 2019 Dodge Hellcat, 2019 JLU Rubicon
Hmmm. I just noticed you have some ā€œspecial equipmentā€ listed on the bottom your order that I donā€™t have on mine. 99762A - That could very well be the reason for the delay. What special equipment is that if you donā€™t mind me asking?
Beat the heck out of me, I didnā€™t order any xtra special equipment! Does anyone know what special equipment is? Sales code #99762A what is this?
Sponsored