Just ordered my 392!

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
Hey Steve,

I ordered on 11/30 and also got 4751. I'm in Vegas. I went in 12/14 and changed the color from Snazberry to White and when he printed out the new POC I saw my status had changed From BA to BX=Goor Order Available for Scheduling. My build priority is still 99 though.
You should double check that build priority with your dealer. It is my understanding that there is only one reason an order stays in a build priority 99 after an order is accepted into system, a VON is issued and status changes and then it is when it is a dealer inventory order not assigned to a specific customer. I hope this is not the case but I figured I should give you a heads up to watch out for that.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Hey Steve,

I ordered on 11/30 and also got 4751. I'm in Vegas. I went in 12/14 and changed the color from Snazberry to White and when he printed out the new POC I saw my status had changed From BA to BX=Goor Order Available for Scheduling. My build priority is still 99 though.
That's interesting. I've always been under the impression that no changes can be made once the order has been placed.

Advertisement

Winjet

Advertisement