Just ordered a Rubi today!

FinanciallyRuined

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Well, ordered on 9/21 and I just got my VIN today. Apparently it's in D status, whatever that may entail.
D status means that they have received the order. Next will be D1, where they should be able to give a an ETA for shipment. Iā€™ve heard this can take weeks though. I just checked mine and itā€™s in D status as well.
I guess I need to practice a little bit of patience.

Glovetown

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler
Sorry, no, written poorly on my part. I am having wheels and tires done by the dealer before I pick up, but I am paying for them with some credit for stock wheels and tires.
Whatā€™s the tire/wheel credit worth?

OP
OP
fknMeow

fknMeow

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6SPD /20 Wrangler JL Sport (6spd) - Sold
D status means that they have received the order. Next will be D1, where they should be able to give a an ETA for shipment. Iā€™ve heard this can take weeks though. I just checked mine and itā€™s in D status as well.
I guess I need to practice a little bit of patience.
Yeah, that whole patience thing is hard to come by šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
I hope you get it sooner than later. I ordered 8/31. 3.6 manual, soft top, tow package, no power windows or locks. Still gathering parts. I know some people have said their all weather mats have been deleted so I may or may not get them.
I wish I hadn't gotten the factory all weather mats, the drain plugs in the front mats don't seal, at all, they just sit in there. I'm going to more than likely get the quadratec all weather floor mats

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
I wish I hadn't gotten the factory all weather mats, the drain plugs in the front mats don't seal, at all, they just sit in there. I'm going to more than likely get the quadratec all weather floor mats
I was going to order another set of floor plugs and cut the center out to use as a gasket. Does it look like that would work?

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
I was going to order another set of floor plugs and cut the center out to use as a gasket. Does it look like that would work?
It might! I saw another post somewhere but I can't remember where and they used butyl tape.

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
It might! I saw another post somewhere but I can't remember where and they used butyl tape.
The plugs are only $3 on quadratec so itā€™s worth a try I guess.

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
OP
OP
fknMeow

fknMeow

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6SPD /20 Wrangler JL Sport (6spd) - Sold
So I got my build sheet on 10/28.

Then today Jeep chat had this to say:

"Thank you for waiting! I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! There is no ETA listed at this time."

Apparently it's been released into the wild, it's roughing it somewhere in Toledo šŸ˜‚

I'm in Boston, what would you guys (and gals) say is a reasonable time frame for me to expect the car to make it to the dealer?
Sponsored