UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I got my VIN from Jeep Chat but no movement - other than materials have been allocated (a change from last week to this).

Travis didn't say why there was a shutdown. My guess is they are taking care of previous orders and are starting fresh at the beginning of June.
Sponsored

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered today.
If you ordered today, I'd assume you're in the queue for orders starting the 6th. You'll probably get a VIN at the beginning of next week.

When I spoke with Jeep Chat last week, they asked for my VIN. I told them I didn't have it and gave them my VON. They looked up my order status and gave me my VIN when I asked them for it. If I were you, I'd wait until the middle of next week and message Jeep Chat.

Last edited:

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
Like I said earlier, I ordered 5/15 also and as of today nothing.

sleepnclass

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
If you ordered today, I'd assume you're in the queue for orders starting the 6th. You'll probably get a VIN at the beginning of next week.

When I spoke with Jeep Chat last week, they asked for my VIN. I told them I didn't have it and gave them my VON. They looked up my order status and gave me my VIN when I asked them for it. If I were you, I'd wait until the middle of next week and message Jeep Chat.
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a ā€˜vonā€™, and how did you get or find yours?

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a ā€˜vonā€™, and how did you get or find yours?
Vehicle order number. Your dealer should have sent it to you when he/she placed the order. Will be at the top of your POC (priced order confirmation).

Edit to add: sent you a PM

Sponsored

sleepnclass

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
Vehicle order number. Your dealer should have sent it to you when he/she placed the order. Will be at the top of your POC (priced order confirmation).

Edit to add: sent you a PM
Thanks man. Greatly appreciated

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
Talked to Jeep Chat, got my VIN. Still waiting for parts to be scheduled, but at least I hope to be in the next production run.

maus92

First Name
Charley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS Firecracker Red
Congrats! Canā€™t wait to do mine!

I have been talking with Travis as well and we decided to wait for the 2019 order banks to open to put my order in.

He said he wasnā€™t sure when exactly he would be able to do it, but that he would get with me, or if I saw the dates first let him know.

More of a pain for me since we are stationed in Puerto Rico and I have to ship it to FL then drive it to the dealer to trade (issue with import taxes so I canā€™t sell/buy in PR).

Anyone know if you can still use/get mil rebate on top of this?

I wish we would of gotten this kind of deal on our Raptor. We did good walking out the door at MSRP on it.
The $500 military discount comes from Jeep / FCA, and not the dealer, so yes you can (at least from my dealer.)

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
The $500 military discount comes from Jeep / FCA, and not the dealer, so yes you can (at least from my dealer.)
Thanks for the info! Gonna be a long few months to wait for the 2019 banks to open!

bobzdar

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Rubicon X 4XE, '23 Defender 130
I think JL demand is softer than FCA predicted, or at least folks are leery of the price increase. My local dealer just got their first JL Rubicons in a couple weeks ago, and they were pitching me hard like they needed to unload inventory. Usually a hot new model elicits more of a "you're lucky if we even let you buy it at MSRP" vibe than the "name your price" wheelin'-dealin' we've seen on the JL.
They don't last long here, but pricing is fairly aggressive (local dealers advertise under invoice). Dealer I went to had 3 rubis in stock, 1 had a deposit on waiting pickup, I bought the 2nd. After deal was done I asked how fast they were selling and the salesman said they (rubis) were moving in days, not weeks. They had a few sports on the lot, no saharas.
Sponsored