JT package

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
An acquaintance of mine in the city I work has one of these kits. I was speaking to him recently he said he wanted a four-door like this and the dealer told him they're not making the JT and wanted to charge him $100,000 I told him don't listen to the dealer that they are making the JT and to come to this forum to do his homework.

IMAG0785.jpg

View attachment 2331
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Matt The Hammer

First Name
Fake Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR and YJ
Occupation
Engineer
Technically, they're not making the JT... yet.

OP
OP
YFD_322

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Well what I meant was theyre making the JT in 19

AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
An acquaintance of mine in the city I work has one of these kits. I was speaking to him recently he said he wanted a four-door like this and the dealer told him they're not making the JT and wanted to charge him $100,000 I told him don't listen to the dealer that they are making the JT and to come to this forum to do his homework.
Most people have no idea even a new Wrangler is coming much less a JT. Also I still can't believe what people pay for those conversions. Imagine their pain when the JT comes out.

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
Dealers don't know anything about Jeeps. Literally.

Sponsored

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Most people have no idea even a new Wrangler is coming much less a JT. Also I still can't believe what people pay for those conversions. Imagine their pain when the JT comes out.
Yea those conversions will take the biggest hit in resale value. No one is going to buy a $50K used AEV Brute when you can order a fully loaded JT for mid 40s to 50K. The only thing that would maybe make people consider a conversion is if they have the Hemi swap.