kinneyb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, Bright White, 3.6L
Thanks!

Here is the link to the sticker. Was a long hard negotiation. Went to a couple of different dealers over a 2-month process. Waited for the last day of the month and finally came up with a decent price. Wife wanted this one because of the black trim. I felt it drove better than the other Sport we test drove. Might have been in my head. Maybe the bigger wheels helps

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4HJXDG8KW612446
I see you're from Chicago. What dealer did you end up purchasing from? Enjoy the new ride!
Sponsored

Mudawg10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
I see you're from Chicago. What dealer did you end up purchasing from? Enjoy the new ride!
napleton arlington heights. I went to Antioch, Skokie, and Schaumburg. None would give me the deal I was looking for. Waited for the last day of the month and I think that might helped a little. I did opt for the 10k/100k mile warranty for $2180

Onyx Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1999 Xj, 2001 Trans Am
Vehicle Showcase
napleton arlington heights. I went to Antioch, Skokie, and Schaumburg. None would give me the deal I was looking for. Waited for the last day of the month and I think that might helped a little. I did opt for the 10k/100k mile warranty for $2180
Skokie and Shamburg. I haven't heard those names in a while. I miss the Northwest Indiana/Chicagoland area.

Onyx Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1999 Xj, 2001 Trans Am
Vehicle Showcase
High taxes, crappy weather, corruption....... Whats to miss lol
Well, I lived in Northwest Indiana. I didn't have the corruption or high taxes LOL! I actually like the weather there...well, with the exception of the summer humidity.

Sponsored

Mudawg10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Well, I lived in Northwest Indiana. I didn't have the corruption or high taxes LOL! I actually like the weather there...well, with the exception of the summer humidity.
Yea, over the border is better for those ha. I dont mind 30s and 40s in the winter. This year was brutal though. Set all kinds of records for cold ane precipitation.

The_Phew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GTI 6MT
I'd be down if the package included LEDs, but alas.
Sponsored