Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Did I miss something or is it just the black interior accents and wheels?

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Did I miss something or is it just the black interior accents and wheels?
That package starts as a base Sport model, so everything listed under "Altitude Package" are things a Sport wouldn't normally have.

Sponsored

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
I keep getting stuck where it says All Season Tires... is there anything important after that? :idea:

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I keep getting stuck where it says All Season Tires... is there anything important after that? :idea:
My God, yes! It has sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors! Of course, that just means if you buy this package, you'll have no choice but to look yourself in the mirror and comes to terms with that.

Sponsored

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My God, yes! It has sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors! Of course, that just means if you buy this package, you'll have no choice but to look yourself in the mirror and comes to terms with that.
Well that is important for sure!

Seriously, I have nothing but respect for all Jeep models. I chose the Rubi cuz I don't really have the time and skills to make it really off-road worthy, and I like the factory warranty. Though in all respects any Wrangler model is more off-road capable that nearly any other vehicle. Well except maybe the MOAB ;)

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Well that is important for sure!

Seriously, I have nothing but respect for all Jeep models. I chose the Rubi cuz I don't really have the time and skills to make it really off-road worthy, and I like the factory warranty. Though in all respects any Wrangler model is more off-road capable that nearly any other vehicle. Well except maybe the MOAB ;)
"The Moab" is pretty much everything a Sport/Sahara owner is desperately attempting to mod into for the first few rounds of upgrades... tons of money and hours spent looking for "Rubi Take-offs", looking for paint shops, trips to the dealer parts and service department.. etc..

At least Moabs can jump straight to a locker/regear.

I know the pain because I'm going down that route, will buy a Rubicon next time..

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
"The Moab" is pretty much everything a Sport/Sahara owner is desperately attempting to mod into for the first few rounds of upgrades... tons of money and hours spent looking for "Rubi Take-offs", looking for paint shops, trips to the dealer parts and service department.. etc..

At least Moabs can jump straight to a locker/regear upgrade.

I know the pain because I'm going down that route, will buy a Rubicon next time..
PRIVATE MESSAGE @Arterius2
Shhhhh... don't tell anyone but I actually do like the Moab... but keep that just between us... :lipssealed:

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass

I'm getting a Moab, and swapping to Rubi fender flares and K02s. It will be a Moabicon, or essentially a Rubi w/o lockers and disco and with Selec-Trac. No apologies. It's the only way to get a Selec-Trac Rubi stateside (the Euro spec Rubi has Selec-Trac).

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
PRIVATE MESSAGE @Arterius2
Shhhhh... don't tell anyone but I actually do like the Moab... but keep that just between us... :lipssealed:
:giggle: I'm about a few thousand $$ away from a stock Moab and about tens of thousands of $$$ away from a stock Rubicon... the journey ahead will be tough...:whew:
Sponsored