OP

tabbyayn

First Name
Tabitha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR 3.6, 2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
So I got a notification from UPS that I have a package coming from Chrysler/Budco Parts tomorrow but I haven't ordered anything for my JLUR recently other than the owner's manual yesterday which I was told will take 15-20 days.

Any ideas what it might be? Did some Googling and didn't come up with any answers that make sense.
‘‘Twas the owners manual and the correct one at that!

Weaver1371

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 wrangler
So I got a notification from UPS that I have a package coming from Chrysler/Budco Parts tomorrow but I haven't ordered anything for my JLUR recently other than the owner's manual yesterday which I was told will take 15-20 days.

Any ideas what it might be? Did some Googling and didn't come up with any answers that make sense.
So I just got the same email and googled it and came across this forum post. Had to make an account just to post and find out more info.
1. I have a JK, for 5 years
2. I don’t own a JL
3. I live in SC
So I’m really curious as to why they would be sending me an owner’s manual or maybe they are a set of keys for a new JL

Sponsored

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
So I just got the same email and googled it and came across this forum post. Had to make an account just to post and find out more info.
1. I have a JK, for 5 years
2. I don’t own a JL
3. I live in SC
So I’m really curious as to why they would be sending me an owner’s manual or maybe they are a set of keys for a new JL
I got a vent mount phone holder is what I got unexpectedly. I had to contact them for a manual.
20191002_162817.jpg

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Did you buy your Jeep from them?
No I bought mine from Palmer CDRJ in Alparetta, Georgia.
Budco seems to be some sort of company that sends out stuff for Chrysler. When I contacted Jeep Cares, that's where my owners manual came from. This just randomly showed up.

Someone else told me they got one if these phone holders out of the blue from them too.

Weaver1371

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 wrangler
No I bought mine from Palmer CDRJ in Alparetta, Georgia.
Budco seems to be some sort of company that sends out stuff for Chrysler. When I contacted Jeep Cares, that's where my owners manual came from. This just randomly showed up.

Someone else told me they got one if these phone holders out of the blue from them too.
So random

Sponsored

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
lol the only thing I've received from anyone since buying my Jeep is a notice that I should buy the extended warranty for it. XD

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
lol the only thing I've received from anyone since buying my Jeep is a notice that I should buy the extended warranty for it. XD
I got a phone call today from a nice lady wanting to explain the Jeep Wave program and any other questions I had.

25 years of new Fords and never once a call or gift from them.

Jeep has given me the Wave benefits, a phone holder and now a fillorlw up call. It's not much, but something.

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
From the dealership where I bought my Jeep, I only received a hot mug of “fuck you very much!” Then again, I beat them down to 21% off dealer sticker, so I’m not surprised...
Sponsored