First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yamaha FJR1300, 2021 JTO, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Maritime Artisan, Mayflower II
There were several Jeep dealer reps on this forum that were offering Max Care MoPar warranties for less that my own dealer. I showed then these offers and they matched price so I went thru my own dealer. Price was very different than first offered so if dealer didn't match I would've gone on line. Others have done same on this form and it is MoPar and legit!

Try this if they are still doing it, I think this is the one I showed my dealer, there were a couple more a year or so??

[email protected]
785-789-3940
www.robbinsmotors.com

Good luck, Go Jeep!!!
Sponsored

locknload10

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara JL
There were several Jeep dealer reps on this forum that were offering Max Care MoPar warranties for less that my own dealer. I showed then these offers and they matched price so I went thru my own dealer. Price was very different than first offered so if dealer didn't match I would've gone on line. Others have done same on this form and it is MoPar and legit!

Try this if they are still doing it, I think this is the one I showed my dealer, there were a couple more a year or so??

[email protected]
785-789-3940
www.robbinsmotors.com

Good luck, Go Jeep!!!

I clicked the linked but couldn't find anything about extended warranty! Could you provide another link if possible. Thank you for adding to this thread. Its really helpful!!!!

wolfdog

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yamaha FJR1300, 2021 JTO, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Maritime Artisan, Mayflower II
Hi and sorry,this was from an older post and perhaps they don't do it now?

Zeigler is another dealer and I'm pretty sure they still do it, discounts not sure but I think so link below should do it?

https://www.chryslerfactoryplans.com/default.aspx

Also this one www.jeepfactorywarranty.com might be one to check out.

Sorry for the older one, usta be a guy on this site that everyone used but I can't find or remember, I think he changed dealerships but was still doing it?? Might try searching this forum? I know, big help, sorry!

I would stick toMoPar however you do it.

GoJeep!!!

snide

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Grand Cherokee
Warranties purchased at the dealership are negotiable, just like everything else.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I figured there would be exclusions, I'm going to have to dig into this. I'm mostly concerned with catastrophic failures, and high priced components.
I had a friend drop out of medschool half way because he had to pay off bills for his expensive vehicl repairs and mods. You have enough to worry about in medschool without adding contract interpretation and worrying about cost of mods. The real question you should ask is if the warranty is worth getting on your vehicle in factory configuration

Sponsored

SecondTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I clicked the linked but couldn't find anything about extended warranty! Could you provide another link if possible. Thank you for adding to this thread. Its really helpful!!!!
He doesn’t advertise it on his website. Send an email to the address he provided. Clay is the owner of Robbins CDJR, he will give you the lowest price around.

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Rebel 12 and...... a 2012 Prius
Clay just quoted me $1370 for 8/125 $100.

that uh....seems really good

ToxicBanana

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
I think as of April 2019 lifts are not included in the warranty and need to be purchased at a $400 premium.
I can be completely wrong with this, but that's the info I was sent.

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Ordered this from Clay today. Super easy. Couple emails and a quick call for payment.

Definitely send him an email for pricing if in the market

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)

That sounds too cheap for a Max Care Warranty? Are you sure that quote was not for a Added Care instead Max Care?

Sponsored

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That sounds too cheap for a Max Care Warranty? Are you sure that quote was not for a Added Care instead Max Care?
Yes MaxCare, but I typo'd. I forgot I opted for the 8/85

upload_2020-2-4_16-30-48.png

OP
OP
arjusmc

arjusmc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JL Unlimited Sport S
I had a friend drop out of medschool half way because he had to pay off bills for his expensive vehicl repairs and mods. You have enough to worry about in medschool without adding contract interpretation and worrying about cost of mods. The real question you should ask is if the warranty is worth getting on your vehicle in factory configuration
All else fails I'll get rid of the jeep. I wouldn't drop out over that. I can always buy another. In the grand scheme of things it is an insurance policy. Some people benefit from them some people get screwed. its not a sure thing.

JeepJohn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
I have a Max Care Plan on my '18 JL Rubicon- here's the exclusion language for alterations/mods. In essence, you'd have to make a connection between the failure and a modded/added part. Lots of room for interpretation. For example, I think the dealer would be hard pressed to say the failure of a transmission control module could be attributed to the addition of a skid plate. Again, the following is NOT covered per the contract:
  • Repairs due to any alterations or modifications to the Vehicle not approved or recommended by the manufacturer, including but not limited to: (a) failure of any custom or add-on / aftermarket part (unless listed as a specific covered part); (b) emissions and/or exhaust systems modifications; engine modifications, transmission modifications, and/or drive axle modifications, which includes any performance modifications; (c) oversized/undersized tires; (d) all frame or suspension modifications; (e) aftermarket lift kits; (f) Mopar lift kits (unless you have purchased this coverage as shown on the first page);
  • Lift kits that exceed four (4) inches unless you have purchased Mopar Lift Kit Coverage as shown on the first page; repairs to covered components that are the direct result of the failure of a lift kit that exceeds four (4) inches unless you have purchased Mopar Lift Kit coverage as shown on the first page;
  • Repairs due to any alterations or modifications to the Vehicle not approved or recommended by the manufacturer, including but not limited to: (a) failure of any custom or add-on / aftermarket part (unless listed as a specific covered part); (b) emissions and/or exhaust systems modifications; engine modifications, transmission modifications, and/or drive axle modifications, which includes any performance modifications; (c) oversized/undersized tires; (d) all frame or suspension modifications; (e) aftermarket lift kits; (f) Mopar lift kits (unless you have purchased this coverage as shown on the first page);
  • Lift kits that exceed four (4) inches unless you have purchased Mopar Lift Kit Coverage as shown on the first page; repairs to covered components that are the direct result of the failure of a lift kit that exceeds four (4) inches unless you have purchased Mopar Lift Kit coverage as shown on the first page;
How much do these warrantees go for?
Sponsored