Bosak Chrysler Jeep Indiana

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
So if anyone is in the NW Indiana area I will tell you who NOT to buy a Jeep from! My wife and I went to Bosak in NW Indiana Saturday and after spending almost two hours there the sales manager told me I don’t know what the F$&k I am talking about and I should leave now. When I asked to talk to his boss he threw the GM’s card at me. As we were walking out the door the salesman started yelling at me saying “you didn’t want any of this Boss”! If my wife wasn’t there there probably would have been bail money involved! When I finally talked to the owner today he asked me how I would like it if he called my boss and told him I was saying things about them on social media! Needless to say I would never set foot in their place again if it was the last place on earth.

When I got home tonight I looked up their yelp reviews and there is one from a disabled Vet that was in his car in the parking lot and called in and asked them if they could give him the price on a used car he was parked out by. The salesman told him to come inside, when the guy explained himself again the salesman told his what do you think we do offer curbside service and hung up on the guy!
Sponsored

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
So if anyone is in the NW Indiana area I will tell you who NOT to buy a Jeep from! My wife and I went to Bosak in NW Indiana Saturday and after spending almost two hours there the sales manager told me I don’t know what the F$&k I am talking about and I should leave now. When I asked to talk to his boss he threw the GM’s card at me. As we were walking out the door the salesman started yelling at me saying “you didn’t want any of this Boss”! If my wife wasn’t there there probably would have been bail money involved! When I finally talked to the owner today he asked me how I would like it if he called my boss and told him I was saying things about them on social media! Needless to say I would never set foot in their place again if it was the last place on earth.

When I got home tonight I looked up their yelp reviews and there is one from a disabled Vet that was in his car in the parking lot and called in and asked them if they could give him the price on a used car he was parked out by. The salesman told him to come inside, when the guy explained himself again the salesman told his what do you think we do offer curbside service and hung up on the guy!
Hello. I would recommend you drive south and visit the great people at Poynters Chrysler Jeep in Seymour, IN. The entire staff is FANTASTIC to work with.

OP
OP
Jeep&dogs

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
Hello. I would recommend you drive south and visit the great people at Poynters Chrysler Jeep in Seymour, IN. The entire staff is FANTASTIC to work with.
I very well may consider that. Sad part was we were looking to buy my wife a new Grand Cherokee they had on the lot and I was looking to set up an order for a new Rubicon for myself. I have been in the automotive industry for 30+ years and have never even come close to experiencing customer service that was that horrendous in my life.

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
Good luck!!! Completely loving my new ride!!!!
75477314-23A2-49FA-8CC8-35B8B3645C3E.jpeg

hschro47

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I almost bought from them thankfully I found a closer dealer. It might be a bit far from you but tom Kelley cdjr in Decatur Indiana just got me into a jlur. They were great to work with. I posted the salesmans info on the reccomend dealers list or I can send it to you if you're interested.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeep&dogs

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
I almost bought from them thankfully I found a closer dealer. It might be a bit far from you but tom Kelley cdjr in Decatur Indiana just got me into a jlur. They were great to work with. I posted the salesmans info on the reccomend dealers list or I can send it to you if you're interested.
Actually I looked at their site after seeing your post. My biggest issue is right now we are looking for a particular optioned Grand Cherokee Altitude. They didn’t have anything in stock. I’m trying to find someplace that has hers in stock and try to get a deal on both of them.

hschro47

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Actually I looked at their site after seeing your post. My biggest issue is right now we are looking for a particular optioned Grand Cherokee Altitude. They didn’t have anything in stock. I’m trying to find someplace that has hers in stock and try to get a deal on both of them.
Okay that makes sense. Well if you're willing to wait I'm sure they'd be willing to order one for you. That's what I did with mine. No dealer had the options I wanted. If not good luck with finding one.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Then just order what you want:like:
Sponsored