JLRs with 35s

Iggy

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I'm probably showing my age (yes, the 70s were the best....especially for music), but the white lettering on the outside of the tire looks GREAT!
Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Lynyrd Skynyrd, BFG T/As, and a 4-speed! I agree with the white letters - looks cool - a few granite boulders would scar those up pretty quick... cool though!
Sponsored

Sponsored

Sponsored

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
I gotta say, 35" tires with no lift looks sooo much better than a lifted JLR with 35" tires.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
315/70/17 KO2's on Method 702's, currently at stock ride height. I have the complete suspension from an XR that will be going in soon.

We've driven Fins n Things in Moab, Saints John in Colorado, etc. and have never had any rubbing.

Jeep Wrangler JL JLRs with 35s Method 702 Old Flowers 1

Jeep Wrangler JL JLRs with 35s Method 702 Old Flowers 1

Great looking rig!

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I had 37's with Mopar's lift that was 2.5". I never was really happy with the limited tire, fender liner clearance. Now that I have 35's with the same lift the clearance is were I want it. Chains are do-able, mud build up on the tires should no longer tear up the liners and the bonus is the under carriage is still up so dragging isn't so much an issue. I played around on many different trails the first summer completely stock. Belly dragging was an issue that switching from 33" to 35" tires wasn't going to resolve. Even with 37's I went full belly pan and it's got big scrapes, gouges and a big dent. 35's work pretty well on a JLR but a lift is a huge game changer.
Jeep Wrangler JL JLRs with 35s JLR on new 35%22 KO2's
Sponsored