Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
Check it out!

2018-Jeep-WranglerJL-Interior2.jpg

2018-Jeep-WranglerJL-Interior1.jpg
I know some people aren't a fan of the red dash interior but I am not in that group! I think it looks gorgeous in these photos... especially the one with the doors taken off. The red paint job with the red interior looks very sharp. I might be falling for the lady in red... errr Jeep in red! :)

Last edited:

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
Looks amazing

USMCJosh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I agree that the red Jeep w. red interior looks good together.

I still wonder what the other color Jeeps will have, I doubt matching colors like some have said.

I'm going with Granite Crystal or Ocean Blue, so it will most likely be a silver/gray dash I am hoping

Jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR StingGray
Looks like they have roll and pitch in the center cluster of that second picture. That’s pretty cool, will be nice to have it right in front of you on the trail.

Sponsored

bilash31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 JKU, '18 GC
I still wonder what the other color Jeeps will have, I doubt matching colors like some have said.
I haven't seen it mentioned yet on this forum. But an individual who works in the factory and posts on another forum said all the dashes seen on sport models were black.

Revelation17

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Corvette; '19 JLRU (Manual, Firecracker red)
Occupation
slave for "the man"
Vehicle Showcase
The red interior looks a lot better in these photos than on the first leaked ones. It looks great with the red exterior. Hoping all paint colors get matching interior accent colors. Or any other color if someone wants to go wild.

Pete

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Yea I agree the dash matching the exterior is key. The only thing is that those interior photos have heavy post processing on them. In the Motor Trend photos the dash looked more like burnt red, then the firecracker red exterior. I really hope this isn't the case and it actually matches the the exterior.

Worst case they are trim pieces and you pull them off and have the local body shop spray them.

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
Yea I agree the dash matching the exterior is key. The only thing is that those interior photos have heavy post processing on them. In the Motor Trend photos the dash looked more like burnt red, then the firecracker red exterior. I really hope this isn't the case and it actually matches the the exterior.

Worst case they are trim pieces and you pull them off and have the local body shop spray them.
I think they have to do something with matching or at least complimentary colors....there is no way you could put a red or silver dash on a lime green Jeep. There has to be a few other colors we have not seen yet.

Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Have we seen what the automatic shifter looks like yet? Besides just the tip
Can someone photoshop a booster seat and a five-point harness seat into the rear seat so that I can simulate my life in a JLU?
Better add spilled chocolate milk with Cheerios smashed into the carpet and upholstery. Oh, and a few crayons melted in too.

JaybearWL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara 2.0t
Better add spilled chocolate milk with Cheerios smashed into the carpet and upholstery. Oh, and a few crayons melted in too.
Strict no-crayon or marker policy! chocolate milk and cheerios come out with a good upholstery brush and some all-purpose detailing cleaner, so they're permitted.

.... but yeah, this is a perfect summary of what the middle row of the minivan looks like.

Aaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 C7 Corvette Stingray
I haven't seen it mentioned yet on this forum. But an individual who works in the factory and posts on another forum said all the dashes seen on sport models were black.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness! Sport it is!
Sponsored