LA Auto Show: HELLA YELLA JLU Wrangler Rubicon Photos

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
Just as an FYI to the thread, the Hella Yella is appearing in the Dutch and German Configurators (along with Mojito).

Odd that Nacho never made and appearance, and was mostly seen on Saharas (with a few Sports) at dealerships. I don’t think I saw a single Rubi, though they’re likely out there somewhere.

Hope one or both of these options still remain for the Fall/Winter 2019 model year.

A7953E07-FA18-45B2-810A-88954FCAEBDF.png

EEB604B0-8F6C-4DD0-9080-A04C1A86CF52.png

FE887C86-482D-48B5-A298-7B05C40631D0.png

50EE2D29-AA65-4011-BCC8-54FA9024595E.png
I have only seen Nacho Rubis in Canada and only one in the US which was posted in the Nacho thread. I have a feeling the one from the US was the one that was touring with Jeep at the auto shows. It's a damn shame because nacho looks awesome on a Rubicon!
Sponsored

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
I have only seen Nacho Rubis in Canada and only one in the US which was posted in the Nacho thread. I have a feeling the one from the US was the one that was touring with Jeep at the auto shows. It's a damn shame because nacho looks awesome on a Rubicon!
That’s funny because I saw 3 Nacho Saharas here in town about a month ago 2 at one dealership one at the other, I asked both of them if they ordered any Rubis, and they both said they didn’t have the option. They didn’t even know of the Sports if it weren’t for the one I showed them. I just wonder.. who the F is doing the ordering for these folks, nobody seems to know anything about the process, and they just show up as ‘in transit’ one day on their system, and they’re like “Ooh.. look what we’re getting!”

I am hoping to get Nacho on a ‘19 Rubi, just like my old ‘12 Rubi Doozer, love the colour and how it changes in different light (More Bruins & Eskimos yellow one day then closer to orangish in the shade to compliment my Broncos magnets too).

However I think by the time my JLU is ready to order, likely Hella Yella will be the only available option.

Would pick Nacho over Hella, but would be as happy with Hella as I am with Baja. :like: