Sponsored

JL Rubicon on Method Wheels...let's see em!

Wicked Weasel

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL - Build date 06/18
Looks great! Stock lift + 35s?
yes stock lift. I wasnt sure what lift I wanted, but I knew the wheel/tire combo so started with that as many have reported no issues.

Lift I have been doing research and probably go with rock krawler 2.5 xfactor with fox shocks. Actually have it sitting in a cart to be purchased but havent pulled the trigger yet.

Sponsored

Sidjam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2014 JK
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon on Method Wheels...let's see em! IMG_6628.JPG

312's 0 offset and 4.75 bs. Looking at possibly going with a Rock Krawler 2.5 lift. Anyone have this lift with the 4.75 bs Methods? I know RK recommends 4.5 bs.

Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Had these installed the other day and of course the tire pressure was all over the place so I set them to 40psi until I could see what others are running. Discount had them set at 45psi + - 4psi between all five. tires are 35/12.50/R17.

IMG_6016.png

Sponsored

Cleoncini

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Just got them mounted yesterday! I am very happy with how they turned out!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon on Method Wheels...let's see em! A11CBDB2-D87A-4A3E-A0D3-A067A6F6F8EA
Gahhh so jealous you got those...they are on national backorder for who knows how long. If you ever get sick of them just uhm DM me ;)

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
I like the pattern on yours but the silver beadlock like on the nacho. Does method allow for changing of the beadlock color?
I got my daughter the Method 309 in titanium for her '21 that's on order: probably NOT going to use this particular feature, but according to Method, the 308 Grid wheel, " simulates true beadlock wheel Replaceable MRW gold zinc lip bolts with optional colors available"

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
No problems... I originally wanted to add motobilt rock rings which did not fit, so I had to make it myself. Here is the final product. Had it laser cut at sendcutsend.com and painted with rattle cans.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon on Method Wheels...let's see em! A11CBDB2-D87A-4A3E-A0D3-A067A6F6F8EA
What's with those 2 lower gaps?

skrubi12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
2.5" front - I was teetering on two wheels because the dirt was all wallowed out, there's still room in the front. The bumps are just touching and didn't squish the squishy thing (my mind is gone and I can't think of the technical term lol). someone was playing a bit so it wasn't really a fair assessment. I only ran up the ramp to see where I was rubbing in the rear but took it until it got tippy - I wasn't about to push it too far.

How much bumpstop are you running in the front? Seems you are really limiting your up travel.

this was when my jeep was still stock suspension and 35" tires

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon on Method Wheels...let's see em! file1-24
Sponsored