Cleoncini

First Name
Conner
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I have been posting up threads and questions for the past couple of months, making sure I was checking all my boxes... Phase 1 of the build has begun. Quick shout out to Corona, with out you cancelling the big wedding plans, this never would have happened this soon lol

2020 JLUR, Bright White

Phase 1
Metalcloak 3.5" Gamechanger w/ 6 Pak Shocks
Metalclaok Front Drive Shaft
Yukon 5.13 Gears
Motobilt Diff Covers
Tazer Lite
Method MR305s Red/Black
Milestar Patagonia's 37 or 38s...still haven't fully decided on that.

Advertisement

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I have been posting up threads and questions for the past couple of months, making sure I was checking all my boxes... Phase 1 of the build has begun. Quick shout out to Corona, with out you cancelling the big wedding plans, this never would have happened this soon lol

2020 JLUR, Bright White

Phase 1
Metalcloak 3.5" Gamechanger w/ 6 Pak Shocks
Metalclaok Front Drive Shaft
Yukon 5.13 Gears
Motobilt Diff Covers
Tazer Lite
Method MR305s Red/Black
Milestar Patagonia's 37 or 38s...still haven't fully decided on that.
You will NOT be anything other than pleased with your lift and choice of shocks! I went from 33's to 35's w/ mt and stock 410's. Going to 37's with next set and probably only going with 488's. It is perfectly geared now as it is for me so I don't want to gear it way low. Still driving the country to where I go out.

20200731_131124.jpg

20190831_120532.jpg

OP
Cleoncini

Cleoncini

First Name
Conner
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
You will NOT be anything other than pleased with your lift and choice of shocks! I went from 33's to 35's w/ mt and stock 410's. Going to 37's with next set and probably only going with 488's. It is perfectly geared now as it is for me so I don't want to gear it way low. Still driving the country to where I go out.
Looking good! I live in elevation to begin with, and this is still going to be a daily driver for me, so 5.13s might be a little too much at the beginning, but once I load up with skids, and bumpers, then I think it will make it more appropriate.

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Looking good! I live in elevation to begin with, and this is still going to be a daily driver for me, so 5.13s might be a little too much at the beginning, but once I load up with skids, and bumpers, then I think it will make it more appropriate.
We are leaving CA for CO or ID within 6 mths. That may change the game. More will be revealed...

OP
Cleoncini

Cleoncini

First Name
Conner
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
First shot of the new look. Waiting for alignment to fix the steering wheel they didn’t center. Then 500 miles of gear break in.

9D7442B1-5380-400D-AC43-35542135A1BE.jpeg

OP
Cleoncini

Cleoncini

First Name
Conner
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link

Advertisement