Sponsored

OK RAISED WHITE LETTER FANS...LETS SEE EM.

Sponsored

OP
OP
cchambers74

cchambers74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, it looks great I may need to do that myself one of these days..

It’s actually just random pieces of vinyl all over the whole Jeep (driver and passenger side pattern is different)

yes OEM rubicon wheels powdercoated

C3C8A273-467D-41A6-BC4A-397701F2854B.jpeg

89B4D4EA-8A57-492B-84DD-F34DA63E3292.jpeg

Ehmsea

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 13 Camaro SS, 04 Pontiac GP
Occupation
RF Engineer
Here's mine...
Jeep Wrangler JL OK RAISED WHITE LETTER FANS...LETS SEE EM. 20191103_162851_LI

The Fixer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLS, 2018 Firecracker JLUSS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Teacher
I'm with you 100% @cchambers74 ! I actually passed up a few sets of Rubi takeoffs because I was really looking for the white letter K02s. BTW I love the name of your Jeep!

snowparking.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
cchambers74

cchambers74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Hey thanks buddy.. I'm with ya I have tried to go without the white letters and never make it very long... I don't know if your a fan of air racing but I have been going to the Reno Air Races every year for the last 20 years and my favorite plane in the unlimited class has always been STREGA its an old P-51 highly highly modified for racing.. so I had to pay some homage... Its funny I had an old Italian guy a few months ago looking at the name and he finally came up to me and said "I think Strega means you practice witchcraft" :LOL: which come to find out it does..

I'm with you 100% @cchambers74 ! I actually passed up a few sets of Rubi takeoffs because I was really looking for the white letter K02s. BTW I love the name of your Jeep!

Jeep Wrangler JL OK RAISED WHITE LETTER FANS...LETS SEE EM. B69D385A-9B33-4FE8-ADA5-741C1BA969AF

The Fixer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLS, 2018 Firecracker JLUSS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Teacher
Hey thanks buddy.. I'm with ya I have tried to go without the white letters and never make it very long... I don't know if your a fan of air racing but I have been going to the Reno Air Races every year for the last 20 years and my favorite plane in the unlimited class has always been STREGA its an old P-51 highly highly modified for racing.. so I had to pay some homage... Its funny I had an old Italian guy a few months ago looking at the name and he finally came up to me and said "I think Strega means you practice witchcraft" :LOL: which come to find out it does..
That's really cool, I've never been to the air races but that sounds like an awesome plane! I knew the Italian translation from my wife; she was born in Italy and some of my kids favorite stories when they were small were about a character named Strega Nona (Grandma Witch). I just assumed your Jeep was the Witch! :LOL:
Sponsored