Sponsored

JL resale values are insane!

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Thank you for link. That is about 260 miles away, which ain’t bad.

Bud Clary has two locations. One has three 4xes at full MSRP. The other location has one Sahara 4xe listed for 6% off MSRP.

The dealer website doesn’t let you explore the exact options or check the window sticker. They want me to call to “find out more.” I am not going to do that.

From what I can tell, that 4xe is missing some must-have options, like Cold Weather Group, and perhaps other as well.

I don’t normally see Bud Clary advertising good prices; must be a customer order that fell through.
from that thread I posted apparently the guy to email is : Phillip Olson at Bud Clary in Auburn

why don’t you just build one exactly how you want it - seems like what most people do?

Or if not, if you go on the generic jeep website you can search all the new inventory. Just put in the zip code of bud clary and search within 25 miles ;) it has a window sticker for each one.

I did it for you - https://www.jeep.com/new-inventory.wrangler_4xe.2021.html?modelYearCode=IUJ202117&radius=25

your best bet would be to send Phillip your build, tell him you got his name from the forum here, and get a quote to either build you one or find you one.

pretty much everything you can put on a gas Sahara or Rubi you an put on the 4xe version.

I doubt it’s a deal that fell through. If the will build one for you at 6.5% under invoice, that’s probably around 10-12% off MSRP

Email the guy - Good luck!
Sponsored

King Nothing

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Vroom made me an offer I couldn’t refuse at $54K on my 1.5 year old Rubi. Thats more than I paid for it.

A week before, Carmax was $49K, Carvana was $50K and Vroom was $49.5K. I redid them a week later and Vroom went up to $54K and Carvana down to $46K. Dealer I talked to said to take the money and run!

So I’m going to take their cash (hope it’s a smooth process), and buy a 4xe Rubi. With the tax and other credits it costs less to buy than a new gas Rubi out of the gate. And dealers definitely are discounting them - go take a look at the 4xe forum area.

so I got paid to drive a jeep for a year and a half, and now get to try the new 4xe at a lower price!
I’m VERY interested to hear how your transaction with Vroom goes. We have a new 80th anniversary JLU on order and plan on selling the wife’s 18 JKU to vroom since they are about $5k over the dealer’s trade offer

Rubicon20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Just for sh*ts and giggles I went on vroom and givemethevin.com.
Loaded ‘20 Rubi, V6 auto, 13000 miles no flaws inside or outside or mechanical, got an offer for 47k from Givemein and still waiting to hear from Vroom. Haven’t tried Carvana yet. Seems like they penalize us here in FL compared to the offers I’m seeing on here.

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
I have a 2018 JLUR 3.6, original owner and it only has 5200 miles, LED Package Remote start, 8.4 uconnect, painted fenders, painted freedom top, Mopar Lift and Mopar slush mats. MSRP was $49,851. I paid $42,551 new back in June 2018 from Kent at Peterson’s Stampede in Idaho and had it shipped to KC for $1000. I’m currently looking at ordering a 392. I tried multiple places to get quotes for trade in price.
Vroom: $51,792
GiveMetheVin: $50,000
Carvana: $46,248
Local Dealer: $46,000
Shift: They said they couldn’t get me a quote
It seems crazy I’m getting offered more than MSRP and more than $9,000 what I paid.

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
I went to vroom a couple nights ago and got an offer for little over $50K and i paid $46K for mine at 8% below invoice.

So while i would make $4K on the sale i went to Jeep.com and built a new Rubi how i'd want to order it and came $5K more than what i paid for mine assuming the same 8% below invoice.

If it was as easy to order and get a new one at the same discounted price i would give it some consideration to sell, but i am simply not willing to wait months on end for a new JL, even if for a net $1,000 i'd be getting 3 model years newer and with things i didn't get on mine out of the box, such as matching roof color and trailer tow package.

Sponsored

OP
OP
aldo98229

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
The first 3 new posts today are from owners of brand spanking new JLs having all sorts of problems.

Did Jeep give the the Quality Assurance team the week off... ?

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
The first 3 new posts today are from owners of brand spanking new JLs having all sorts of problems.

Did Jeep give the the Quality Assurance team the week off... ?
Yup...and from what I've noticed on the Television...Jeep's New Commercial about "solid quality vehicles you can trust" have flooded the airways!!! I have been lucky with mine but man Brand new with major issues ..They really need to step up at their facilities!

Nole_Dynasty

First Name
Seminole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Submitted a Vroom request Friday night and still don’t have an offer on my ‘20 loaded JLUR w/ 3,500 miles. Maybe the influx of people on here submitting requests are messing with their algorithms.

Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
See the offers vroom is handing out right now, I have seen offers for 5-8k more than people were offered a month ago.
Yes! I just sold my 2018 to Vroom for $40,180. I paid $45,850 for it 29 months ago. It had 19,628 miles. The process was awesome!!!! I highly recommend Vroom

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Yes! I just sold my 2018 to Vroom for $40,180. I paid $45,850 for it 29 months ago. It had 19,628 miles. The process was awesome!!!! I highly recommend Vroom
How long was it from when you accepted their offer and entered the photos, until they emailed you the contract and scheduled the pick up?

patedugan

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 80th Anniversary
My 2018 JLU Sport was recently totalled, sadly. I paid roughly $40,000 in July 2018 and Amica gave me $36500 for it now. Pretty happy...turned around and got a brand new 2021 80th Anniversary.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
How long was it from when you accepted their offer and entered the photos, until they emailed you the contract and scheduled the pick up?
It took 7 days to hear from them after accepting the offer and uploading the requested docs. I was never asked to upload photos. I had only to upload the registration and title and drivers license. I called to check on things on day 5 and she said they were swamped. Then on I think day 9 I received the FedEx. I returned it the same day and the Jeep was picked up about 4 days later. I received check via FedEx 2 days later. Whole process took about 14 days.
Sponsored