JL Jeep Locking Safe?

crazyone77

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Curious has anyone seen a locking safe for the JL yet? Had one in my JK under the seat that was quite handy to lock up bang bang toys

Anyone?
Thx
Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Curious has anyone seen a locking safe for the JL yet? Had one in my JK under the seat that was quite handy to lock up bang bang toys

Anyone?
Thx
I'm commenting so I can follow this....I have also been looking without any luck yet...

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Yes and all those are old topics and none have a solution.

No harm in asking to see if anyone has found anything recently.
Did I say there was harm in asking? I listed out similar threads as one may want to watch those for new updates as well. OP may find it helpful to have a list of other similar threads in his post to refer back to.

I don't see an issue with this.

**Edit - There are also suggestions in these threads that OP may find useful.

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Did I say there was harm in asking? I listed out similar threads as one may want to watch those for new updates as well. OP may find it helpful to have a list of other similar threads in his post to refer back to.

I don't see an issue with this.

**Edit - There are also suggestions in these threads that OP may find useful.
I apologize then....thought it was a smartass reply of how to use the search function.

OP
OP

crazyone77

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Thanks for the links, I did actually use the search function prior to posting. I'll watch those as well.

B

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
The underside area of the front seats is so small, I think the best option will wind up under the rear seats. I really don't want an armored console or glove box lid. Those take away from the looks and feel of the interior.

Sponsored

RisingEagle

First Name
Armond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4DR Ocean Blue Rubicon
This is what I have in my Ram (but selected for Jeep)

http://www.consolevault.com/Jeep-Wrangler-2011--2017_p_89.html

Granted, that's for the JK, but I would bet pretty good money they'll come out with one for the JL soon.

I wonder how different the center armrest consoles are? Would the JK model fit in the JL? Guess I could check if my Jeep would arrive...

anyway - having this in my truck, in this location, has worked really well. that center console only ever fills with junk; it's a nice, secure install that would take a good bit of work to get into. and when it's closed, you can't tell it's there

as a matter of fact, I pulled the rubber mat that was in the bottom of the console, and I lay it on top of the vault; if you didn't know there was storage that was supposed to be under there, you wouldn't even know it's there. there's maybe an inch of 'storage' space for usb cables etc between it and the lid when it closes (the armrest portion).

I plan to get one when they eventually come out for the JL; hopefully not too long.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
That's exactly the one I'm waiting for
I don't see how they'll have room to put anything under there in the JL, or at least anything big enough to hold more than a wallet. There is MUCH more room under the JK seat.

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
I don't see how they'll have room to put anything under there in the JL, or at least anything big enough to hold more than a wallet. There is MUCH more room under the JK seat.
Damn. I haven't got my JL yet so I didn't know that
Sponsored