John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
NICE! I can't wait for mine to get here! hopefully it'll be soon I ordered it last Tues. How do you think it'll hold up in the rain? I understand it doesn't seal at the doors but do you think it'll keep the cab dry for the most part?
Sponsored

tommyboyii

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport / 285-70r17 BFG A/T KO2's (c-load) / Pro Comp 17x9 (-6) offset rims / Red Rock 4x4 Stubby Bumper / Bestop Trektop NX fast back soft top
fingers crossed it is. It doesn't outright that it is waterproof. The last rampage tonneau (on a 2001! wrangler) I had didn't say it was waterproof but it was.

Here is a better photo from 3rd floor of my office.
IMG_1344.jpg

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
fingers crossed it is. It doesn't outright that it is waterproof. The last rampage tonneau (on a 2001! wrangler) I had didn't say it was waterproof but it was.

Here is a better photo from 3rd floor of my office.
IMG_1344.jpg
That looks so clean! I love how it shapes the roof but looking at it, theres not a lot of fabric that would hang over the gap where the doors would be. so looks like with the doors on, we'd still get a lot of water running in, but at least there is finally an option that'll protect you from the topside that doesn't cost $$$-$$$$!

T43

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Yeah, we'll see I orderded direct from Rampage. I've wasted $50 on worse things!
I thought the same thing. Hopefully mine ships pretty quickly. I don't know how many more topless days I have left this season.

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
I thought the same thing. Hopefully mine ships pretty quickly. I don't know how many more topless days I have left this season.
I reached out to Rampage and got the FedEx tracking number, I should have mine sometime on Thursday!:fingerscrossed:

Sponsored

3kiddos

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray '22 JLUR
I received the Rampage cali brief top. So far so good, supposed to be "water resistant", so we'll see. Live in Ohio and it hasn't rained since I received it. Windshield channel came bent to hell, but Rampage sent another. Shipping took about 5 days. Best pics I could get at the time.

View attachment 226094

Pj++FEQuQ1+gxJyVwiXdvQ.jpg

fullsizeoutput_369b.jpeg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Sponsored

Stingen73

First Name
Stinge73
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
Put mine on today. It will work with the soft top door surrounds but it’s pointless. Does not stretch enough to fill the door gap. So I took off the surrounds.

Little flapping at 55+ but I am not surprised. No center strap to connect to the sound bar.

Still very awesome for 45$! Testing it this weekend on a 3 day off roading trip. Door less!

Stingen73

First Name
Stinge73
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
May

material feels similar to the standard soft top. I think the material itself won’t let water through but obviously won’t matter if your doors are off lol
Awesome! Thank you so much for the feedback. I ordered mine.. I’m just looking for something for the quick pop-up shower. I have a cover for it if it’s parked and raining but I needed something for driving

3kiddos

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray '22 JLUR