Sponsored

Any recommendations for UV resistant bikini tops for the JL?

WazSupDog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n Orange JL Sahara
So, I purchased a JTopsUSA top in 2018 and, for the most part, have been happy with it. Unfortunately, I live in the hottest part of the San Fernando Valley in SoCal and, after a couple summers, the top is literally disintegrating. The Flap that tucks under the front lip and is held in place with magnets has turned to dust from exposure to the sun. It's unusable now and I'm looking to replace it. I'm just curious as to whether anybody has experience with one that has withstood extreme sun for any significant period of time. At $250, I'd prefer to not have to replace it every few years. Thanks!

Rick
Sponsored

areuriding

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon XR
I have no recommendation for a replacement top, however I do have a recommendation to help with UV resistance. whatever top you end up getting use 303 outdoor fabric protectant. It'll help with UV protection and also make it so the water just beads off and doesn't soak in to the top if that makes sense.

OP
OP

WazSupDog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n Orange JL Sahara
I have no recommendation for a replacement top, however I do have a recommendation to help with UV resistance. whatever top you end up getting use 303 outdoor fabric protectant. It'll help with UV protection and also make it so the water just beads off and doesn't soak in to the top if that makes sense.
That's helpful. Thanks for the response!
Sponsored