Sponsored

JLUR Bikini Top

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
I am looking for input on a bikini/mesh top that works while the main hard top is still on.

Many I see for just the front seats are on with the whole hard top off.

But what are good options if you say... have two kids and stuff in the trunk and just want to keep bird shit out of the cab while it's parked?
Sponsored

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
I have a JL TOPS sun shade, not a bikini, but I keep it on under my hard top.

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
After looking at all of the options, I went with the Jtops sunshade top for some of these reasons:
  1. Made in the USA
  2. Can be left in place with the hardtop on
  3. 5 yr warranty against fading
  4. High quality buckles with neoprene straps (so buckles won't scratch roll bar)
  5. The attachment system (magnets) at the windshield
  6. Did I say Made in the USA
  7. Port for Freedom panel removal
I wasn't a fan of how some of the others attached, looked cheap to me. When I unpacked the Jtops, I was very impressed with the quality of it. My son and I installed it pretty quickly and it fits very nicely to the contour of the roll bar and speaker bar. There is no sagging and absolutely no fluttering, even at 90 mph (which they guarantee and I tested it myself).

They were offering 10% off with free shipping just a few weeks ago (THANKS10), so total price was $215.10, which isn't too much more than the cheaper ones.

I am completely satisfied with the Jtops and believe it is an excellent product at a great price.

Oh, and they are MADE IN THE USA (including the mesh, not some cheap Chinese mesh)
Sponsored