First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Medical Student
Hey man I was confused and looked into a video about the soft tops and found out my answer. This will work with both the sun rider position and the top fully down but you can’t detach the top from the rails and lay them in the trunk. So the two positions that you mainly use are good to go for this stealthbox!
Hey So I am ordering the jl stealthbox. So I’m not worried about being able to set the rails in the trunk but I would still be able to remove the soft top correct? So detach the top from the rail and lift it up off the track?

LSguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
I think it pretty ironic they call them stealth boxes when you can see them in plain sight. Nothing hidden about it. I fabricated my own "stealth boxes" that are actually hidden under both of the front seats that have the same internal volume, can run a 10" shallow woofer and handle double the power for less money, just my time (although your local shop may charge a bit more). You can see the side of the enclosure with the doors off, but no one would know what it is.

Sub Fab 1.jpg
Sub Fab 2.jpg
sub enclosures.jpg
Sub Side View.jpg
How much volume were you able to get out of them, what did you do about the under seat vents, any issues with seat movement, and where did you stick your amp(s)?

Mattk11

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Rubicon
How much volume were you able to get out of them, what did you do about the under seat vents, any issues with seat movement, and where did you stick your amp(s)?
.6 cu ft. We are using 10" Sundown SD-4s that handle 600w each although we have a 1500w amp on the pair with no problem. The SQ woofers with minimal distortion but when you pair them up, they are pretty loud. You can hear them with the top and doors off because they are under you,

We molded channels for the vents so they still blow air into the back seats. No issues at all with seat movement. You can see it in the lower left of the enclosure from the back.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jl audio stealthbox released Sub Rear View

Amps are all on an amps rack in the back storage area. Needed 6 channels for the front components and the mono Sundown amp is to the far right. We mounted them at an angle so if any water got into the storage area, it would run off and not pool under the amps.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jl audio stealthbox released Amp Rack 2