First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
Is that the Dee Zee rack system? How do you like it? If you remove the cross bars do you have to also remove the rain gutter rails or will they stay in place OK?
Good eye! It is the DeeZee rack. I LOVE it! We’ve run it for a few months now and it’s fantastic. Rock solid and hasn’t come loose at all and added almost no additional wind noise. I haven’t tried running it without the crossbars but I do imagine it would be possible. The main strength of the rack comes from the clamping system and the support feet.
Sponsored

Sponsored

T4STE

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oswachiart.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Vehicle Showcase
North NJ here, checking in.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps in Snow... post pics. IMG_7037

Sponsored

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
What lights are you using for the glow?
Lux Lighting Systems. Mine are about 2 years old. I only did Red, cause that was the color I wanted. They now just sell RGB ones. I like how they are magnet mount, and they make a kit just for Wranglers.

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2-Dr
Lux Lighting Systems. Mine are about 2 years old. I only did Red, cause that was the color I wanted. They now just sell RGB ones. I like how they are magnet mount, and they make a kit just for Wranglers.
Yep, if they still sold single color red ones, I'd go with LUX. I'm not an RGB fan.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! I recently got the 8 pack of rgb's and the smartphone controller. Haven't hooked them up yet, because I still have to find out if I can hook the lux controller to the SwitchPros controller. My goal is to power them with the switch panel, while still being able to change colors.

The magnet mounting that also serves as heat dissipation is definitely a cool design.
Sponsored