First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
Ty! Like sahara got a great black dash... love it. And I would drool for a 392 2 door or a 707 hellcat trackhawk demon idk 4 door!
I agree. A 392 2dr. The ideal jeep.
Sponsored

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Well, It is a Wrangler, not a Grand Cherokee Summit or a Range Rover. I guess the OP never had a CJ/TJ/JK because the Wrangler made leaps and bounds when the JL came out. Huge interior improvements as well as the softop, ride, looks, everything being better. I've owned 9 Wranglers, 1 of them a first year JL and my 2nd JL is on order. Just waiting on them to start on the XR package. My chosen JL color is White. The Red dash works with the Red Rubicon trim on the White. If Jeep went over the top cush and polish it wouldn't be a Wrangler. Hell, lets make it a 2WD while we're at it. It's my usual response when someone that's never had a Wrangler complains about gas mileage, noise, ride comfort, etc.... It's a Jeep, not a Cadillac. And besides that the ride, comfort, gas mileage, etc... has come a long way in the last 4 years. When I climb in a Jeep, I want to be comfortable, it is my daily driver but I also want to know I'm driving a Jeep. They've struck a good balance. But just my opinion. I'm old and crusty.. get off my lawn :)

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Well, It is a Wrangler, not a Grand Cherokee Summit or a Range Rover. I guess the OP never had a CJ/TJ/JK because the Wrangler made leaps and bounds when the JL came out. Huge interior improvements as well as the softop, ride, looks, everything being better. I've owned 9 Wranglers, 1 of them a first year JL and my 2nd JL is on order. Just waiting on them to start on the XR package. My chosen JL color is White. The Red dash works with the Red Rubicon trim on the White. If Jeep went over the top cush and polish it wouldn't be a Wrangler. Hell, lets make it a 2WD while we're at it. It's my usual response when someone that's never had a Wrangler complains about gas mileage, noise, ride comfort, etc.... It's a Jeep, not a Cadillac. And besides that the ride, comfort, gas mileage, etc... has come a long way in the last 4 years. When I climb in a Jeep, I want to be comfortable, it is my daily driver but I also want to know I'm driving a Jeep. They've struck a good balance. But just my opinion. I'm old and crusty.. get off my lawn :)
You figure wrong. I had my first jeep right out of highschool. I do know my jeep stuff. This is ALSO my 9th jeep. I wouldnt really care for you but you only speak out of lack of personal knowledge about me (my jeep life story is throughout this thread so you must not have read much more that 1 post I made)... and i had a white jeep once too!

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Yall enjoy my humor and my thread today. Im busy going to the shop.

Attachments

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Yall enjoy my humor and my thread today. Im busy going to the shop.
It wheels guys. Just 6 wheels. Dirtylife dt-1 matte gold.

Attachments

Sponsored

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
Exactly! I think the islander trim w tiki bob is one if the top trims. Its fun and screams jeep... but again... lack of trim color choices that are available on other trims can destroy the whole shabang.
I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this (sorry…haven’t read everyone’s comments!), but repainting your interior trim pieces is quite easy to do yourself. Repainting my trim pieces will probably be the first thing I do to personalize my new Jeep!

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
Just a FYI your service department should be able to order the correct tailgate plate 👍🏼

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this (sorry…haven’t read everyone’s comments!), but repainting your interior trim pieces is quite easy to do yourself. Repainting my trim pieces will probably be the first thing I do to personalize my new Jeep!
Its not the painting that scares me... its removing the trim/dash! Im afraid i will nick or damage it somehow and those lil clips! Arg! Any removal tips?

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
Its not the painting that scares me... its removing the trim/dash! Im afraid i will nick or damage it somehow and those lil clips! Arg! Any removal tips?
Get a set of those plastic trim removal tools so that you can get behind one of the clips and pry. Once you get one you should be able to slip your fingers behind and pull like @FLjeeper said.

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Get a set of those plastic trim removal tools so that you can get behind one of the clips and pry. Once you get one you should be able to slip your fingers behind and pull like @FLjeeper said.
I bought clips and an 88 piece tool set. I think im covered 😆
Sponsored