First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
Max and Moose enjoy their Jeep rides!

IMG_1244.jpeg
Outstanding! How old are they? My girl is 3 and she’s on the small side at just over 100 pounds. Our previous one was ~150. Looks like one of yours Euro and one American? Our first was all American and had nice clean jowls. Our current one is mostly Euro and has huge jowls and slobbers like mad. We have to clean messes all the time from her shaking her head. Even off the ceiling. Nasty stuff. LOL.

Sponsored

NM_hOoLiGaN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Billet Silver
Vehicle Showcase
Outstanding! How old are they? My girl is 3 and she’s on the small side at just over 100 pounds. Our previous one was ~150. Looks like one of yours Euro and one American? Our first was all American and had nice clean jowls. Our current one is mostly Euro and has huge jowls and slobbers like mad. We have to clean messes all the time from her shaking her head. Even off the ceiling. Nasty stuff. LOL.
@IronScott I feel your pain haha! We clean up lots of slobber too. Max (Euro) is almost 2 and weighs about 160 pounds. Moose (American) is a little over a year and around 125 pounds. He still has some growing to do. Love my danes, and they sure love the Jeep. Good times!

IMG_1011.JPG

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0006.jpg

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
@IronScott I feel your pain haha! We clean up lots of slobber too. Max (Euro) is almost 2 and weighs about 160 pounds. Moose (American) is a little over a year and around 125 pounds. He still has some growing to do. Love my danes, and they sure love the Jeep. Good times!

IMG_1011.JPG

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0006.jpg
They are beautiful! That second pic has me cracking up. They just don’t understand their size sometimes. I can’t wait to get the top off of my JL and let Kona ride. She will be so excited likes yours look to be.