Sponsored

Live Pics: Nacho Jeep

phcn

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2002 KJ liberty/cherokee 2.5 crd sport+ (sold) - Jeep 2015 BU Renegade 1.4 multiair2 longitude - Jeep 2018 BU Renegade 1.6 Etorque South Beach
Not sure that picture shows much? I just wondered if there will be a glare problem from inside the vehicle at night with the lights on. It seems likely with a dirty windshield, but maybe it is mounted right up against the glass.
On the picture, it seems to be mounted just against the windshield (black surrounding)
Sponsored

mint

First Name
Jam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR SG Matching top & fenders - ordered 3/27
NY Auto Show Nacho

fullsizeoutput_2341f.jpeg

Sponsored

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
Anyone know how to get these rectangle fog lights?

bilash31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 JKU, '18 GC
Anyone know how to get these rectangle fog lights?
Not exactly following you because I don’t see any rectangular fog lights. So I will attempt to discern.
If you’re talking about the Nacho concept vehicle from the initial post: reading the description shows “Superior trail visibility, inspired by the Jeep Luminator concept vehicle shown at Moab in 2017, is delivered by A-pillar and brush guard-mounted LED lights from the Automotive Lighting division of Magneti Marelli, that mount via JPP brackets.”
If you’re talking about the Jeep posted right before your post, then that is just the standard Sahara bumper with a silver trim around and extending beyond the fogs. Fogs are still round.

rla1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
does anybody know where the next place will be where Jeep will take the concept jeeps to show off? I'd like to try and see them in person.