Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

cn018_007jpso5ne62kg1fmdn5104qs556gne-jpg.jpg

Enjoy live pics of the J-Wagon Concept, a JL Wrangler based concept offering elite street appeal united with extreme off-road capability.

Details:

The Jeep J-Wagon concept is personalized with Jeep Performance Parts to create a premium-styled vehicle equally at home on the trails and urban cityscapes.

Starting as a Wrangler Sahara, the J-Wagon is painted a conceptual Warm Neutral Grey with warm-tinted glass, and complemented with subtle Brass Monkey touches throughout the exterior. The J-Wagon features a version of the JPP hood designed with a cutout kit to work with the available snorkel, an appropriate choice for the sealed-cabin style of the vehicle. The hood latch is Brass Monkey and further embellished with a black Willys logo.

For hardcore off-roaders, new 5-inch LED lights mount with JPP brackets to deliver commercial and military grade illumination. That trail detail is balanced with the street-appeal of a Mopar black grille pulled from a Wrangler Rubicon, and features body-color matching bezel trim. The premium Sahara bumper aligns with the vehicle’s color pattern via Brass Monkey fog lamp bezels. The J-Wagon concept also features 17-inch slot-design wheels that are also finished in Brass Monkey, a treatment chosen after receiving positive feedback in a sneak peek at the 2017 SEMA Show.

Black metal concept rock sliders guard the J-Wagon’s exterior, and a matching black metal concept JPP roof rack offers utility and functionality to fit any lifestyle. A black JPP fuel door and Orange Crush accents on the Jeep badge and tow hooks add style points. A spare 35-inch KM3 BF Goodrich tire mounts to the spare tire tailgate hinge reinforcement, and includes the JPP Center High-Mount Stop Light (CHMSL) light relocation kit.

Premium appointments are the story inside. Camel-color Katzkin leather seats give an elite feel and feature stark brown piping and plow-through inserts that mimic the triangulated grille design of the concept rock rails. Eye-level Brass Monkey trim and bezel accents on the HVAC vents, door handles and steering wheel harmonize the interior with the exterior.
jeep-j-wagon-wrangler-concept-8.jpg
jeep-j-wagon-wrangler-concept-10.jpg
jeep-j-wagon-wrangler-concept-14.jpg
jeep-j-wagon-wrangler-concept-15.jpg
jeep-j-wagon-wrangler-concept-11.jpg
jeep-j-wagon-wrangler-concept-3.jpg
jeep-j-wagon-wrangler-concept-4.jpg
jeep-j-wagon-wrangler-concept-9.jpg
jeep-j-wagon-wrangler-concept-2.jpg
jeep-j-wagon-wrangler-concept-12.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Euro JEEP

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
What I’d like to know is if the hood cut-out for the snorkel is the same as for the cold air intake one? And if the snorkel can work together with the cold air intake?

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
I got excited and thought the roof rack was a bubble style raised roof like the defender has with windows.

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock
What I’d like to know is if the hood cut-out for the snorkel is the same as for the cold air intake one? And if the snorkel can work together with the cold air intake?
IIRC, I read the snorkel requires the CAI somewhere and yes the hood cut-out is the same. I am waiting to order my new JL with these factory installed.

Sponsored

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got excited and thought the roof rack was a bubble style raised roof like the defender has with windows.
I would be all-in on a top like that. The Freedom top is nice and all but very basic. Maybe aftermarket will help us out on that.

Euro JEEP

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
IIRC, I read the snorkel requires the CAI somewhere and yes the hood cut-out is the same. I am waiting to order my new JL with these factory installed.
This would mean you can take off the snorkel when you do not need it then...right?

phcn

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2002 KJ liberty/cherokee 2.5 crd sport+ (sold) - Jeep 2015 BU Renegade 1.4 multiair2 longitude - Jeep 2018 BU Renegade 1.6 Etorque South Beach

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I love the rock rails and hope they build these. However, it looks like the new ones for EVO are similar, and also look great. First to market gets my money if I don’t settle for Ace or the Mopar premium ones before then.

Sponsored

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
930B146E-91D9-4B8B-AC7B-B082DE44A8E6.jpeg
This would mean you can take off the snorkel when you do not need it then...right?
The cold-air-intake comes with a hood cut-out bezel to go in the hood hole when the snorkel is off. I am expecting the snorkel to be a removable to take advantage of both available looks!

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
930B146E-91D9-4B8B-AC7B-B082DE44A8E6.jpeg

The cold-air-intake comes with a hood cut-out bezel to go in the hood hole when the snorkel is off. I am expecting the snorkel to be a removable to take advantage of both available looks!
I like everything about the CAI except the need for the hood cut out. I am waiting for it to be released to see if it can be used without the cutout or not. If not, I may look for the aftermarket to meet my needs. I just hate the idea of potentially increasing the chances of rust somewhere. While it may be a small chance, I would prefer to not go that route. Same with lift options or bumpers that require cutting etc. I prefer true bolt on when possible.

Now if I had an older trail only rig, let the fun begin.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I can't help but think the snorkel still allows for the windshield to fold. I'm still looking for a picture of it from head-on.