First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
You know - when I am stressed or need some TLC - I just come to this thread and browse it and a few minutes later I feel better!! Thank you so much for sharing the photos of your sidekick and your Jeep. Love you peeps! :involve:

Jeep and dogs go hand in hand!! This is the most awesome thing. I just took the top off my Jeep - I will share a photo with my dogs soon.
Sponsored

Morbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Recon
Here's our pup, the rescue we adopted her from estimate she's about a year old by now. She wasn't too excited about rides at first but she's starting to like them a bit more after we swapped from the hard to the soft top. She loves water though!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Dog pics 20210712_193838
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Dog pics 20210712_204722

And doing her favorite thing!
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Dog pics 20210712_204827

Sponsored

LITTLE WILLYS

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
unlimited willys
Day after I picked up my jeep, both dogs were hovering around it, so I opened the back door up to get the whole clean thing out of the way. I think they like it.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Dog pics jeep dogs

Sponsored

RoccoV

First Name
Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Love your pup! Long haired are not too common. He/She look around the same age as my addition.

20210902_193613.jpg
Your pup looks ready to ride. Love the ears. Still working on that with ours.
He, Chesney, was about 4 months at the time of the picture. He is now 5+ months. His older adopted brother is 1yr. 6months and they are only about 20lbs apart. Of course 2 totally different family of dogs but Ches will be a BIG boy. Zeke is a standard coat and a dad's boy, Ches is a momma's boy and yes is long haired.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Dog pics Zeke & Chesney 9-10-21

JGlanton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JLURXR, Outback
Occupation
Dog trainer
Love your pup! Long haired are not too common. He/She look around the same age as my addition.

20210902_193613.jpg
Very cute! He looks just like a dog I train every Sunday. I've seen long-haired GSDs 3 days in a row now, so I'm wondering if they are getting more common. Played with a medium sized one this morning, trained a 130 lb one last night that looked like a lion, and trained a 7-month old the day before. They'll all be happier when it cools off a bit. Tomorrow morning I get a "normal" sable one for some suit work before it gets hot.