'19 JLU
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Dog pics 0729141608

"Get in. I'm driving now."

My expert spotter.

My Jeep hat looked better on him.

My border collie, Loki, went over the rainbow bridge in February. He never got to ride in my JL, but he was a true Jeep dog and went absolutely with me everywhere in my JK.

Losing him hit me hard. I wasn't sure I would ever get another dog, either, but... finally decided to make the leap and let another dog into my life. I'm waitlisted for a border collie puppy this spring. Can't wait to start raising another Jeep dog!
Sorry man, I lost my little Jeep buddy in August and I'm still wrecked over it, remember them with the same amount of unconditional love they gave us is the best we can do in my opinion.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
He just needs to work hard. Today I worked him on a swat guy, tomorrow a fed marshal.
We’ll.. That is just keeping his teeth clean. Saving you from a expensive Vet bill..LOL

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
That is just simply a dog pic. We need JEEPS + DOGS. I would name him Radar.
True but any picture of a dog enjoying life is a good one. On a side note, we have a dog named Radar. He doesn't have the giant Malinois/Shepard ears though. Actually, he's the Pit I previously mentioned.
Sorry to hear about you losing Loki.
I've had 2 of my pack go over the bridge as well earlier this year.
It kicked me in the gut hard, There lives to to damn short.
But every second with them is priceless.
Losing a dog it devastating. They take a piece of your heart with them when they go.

I designed this tattoo for my wife after our Sheppard (Kira) passed. We both got her paw print, and my wife decided to get our Heeler's print a few weeks later. This is a scan of her print, with her name circling it. I made a little patch on the heart to symbolize that Buckles (our Heeler) was mending the hole left by Kira. Not replacing, healing.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Dog pics Buckles tattoo

Sponsored

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Dog pics IMG_6992
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Dog pics IMG_6969

Introducing my new Jeep Dog in training, Mesa!

He already got his first ride in the Jeep today, too. I don't think he appreciated it much, though. Since he'd already spent two hours in the breeder's van driving through the mountains, an hour in the airport, two hours on a plane, and another hour on a bus. By the time we got to that last 20 minutes in the Jeep, he was way over the whole experience. 😆

He's proven to be a resilient boy, though, and rebounded quick with all that characteristic border collie enthusiasm. I'm sure he's going to love his Jeep trips soon enough, too.

Sponsored

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
Regrettably Charlie passed a few years ago. She and I struggled to get along (she was high energy, I’m very much not), but she was a great road trip and camping dog.

Except for that one time she got diarrhea in my LJ, but thankfully I had cheap seat covers at the time and quickly threw that one away. :CWL:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Dog pics IMG_0115

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy