jeremyjeep

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I use JeepChat in the AM and they give me the code if I ask. They can only give a general code like KZ but they do offer it up. Also just for fun I do it every single weekday. I would love to pay and get access to the spreadsheet but I think it's only open when the stars align. ;) What number are you guys calling to get a little more info then JeepChat?

My sales person is indifferent. He apologizes and shakes his fist at the sky but it seems I am the only one that has any passion to get my freaking 120 day old order!
Calling the toll free number at https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/jeep/ I think they close at 11pm EST.
Sponsored

ManLovesRobot

First Name
Manus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Calling the toll free number at https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/jeep/ I think they close at 11pm EST.

Thanks I called. She was basically giving the standard your jeep has shipped and ETA to dealer is today - the 23rd. She said she could give me no further insight and there was nowhere else I could call. She said that the KZ-S doesn't mean storage that it is shipping (not the info I have found on my own) but she then did confirm the status change happened yesterday like my dealer said. So basically I won't hold my breath.

OP
OP
jeremyjeep

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Thanks I called. She was basically giving the standard your jeep has shipped and ETA to dealer is today - the 23rd. She said she could give me no further insight and there was nowhere else I could call. She said that the KZ-S doesn't mean storage that it is shipping (not the info I have found on my own) but she then did confirm the status change happened yesterday like my dealer said. So basically I won't hold my breath.
I don't see KZ S in the order status list at http://www.jeepfan.com/tech/chrysler-jeep-vehicle-order-codes/ but at http://www.wk2jeeps.com/wk2_vin.htm, it says "KZ S - second move To rail station".

avei5150

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I just spoke with "Delores" in Jeep.com chat at 10:45pm EST 4/18/2018. She said that they NEVER give out status codes and that she has been there for 6 years. lol I have requested codes via Jeep.com chat before, and they provided 100% of the time without hesitation. No problem until now. She said the policy changed that they are no longer allowed to give out codes because it makes the customers upset. When I asked when this policy changed, she refused to answer. When I suggested she read my prior chat logs to see that they have always given out the codes, she refused to acknowledge that I was give the codes before every time even though she said she read the prior chat logs. So I exited chat, got a different person and they also refused to give the status code. What gives? Are there different chat people based on time zones perhaps and different teams have different policies? I called the 877-426-5337 number and they gave me the status code right away.

I talked to Delores as well, Very unhelpful. I was about to post the same thing, she refused too say my jeep was in D1. @JeepCares is this a new Jeep Policy? If so can you please confirm it took effect today?

Sponsored

OP
OP
jeremyjeep

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Who ever gets "delores" again (yes, lower case on purpose), report her to #JeepScares, oops, I mean #Jeep Cares. I've already sent them a message, but it helps when they get multiple complaints on the same issue/person.

Shinysideup

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX, JLU soon
Literally seconds after reading this thread I received an email from FCA customer care:

Thank you for contacting FCA Customer Care on 04-12-2018. It is important that we provide you with the best possible ownership experience. To help us do so, we invite you to complete our brief survey regarding your recent experience communicating with DELORES at FCA Customer Care. Your feedback is a valuable tool to help improve the experience of our customers. Your participation in the survey process is completely voluntary.​

ManLovesRobot

First Name
Manus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Literally seconds after reading this thread I received an email from FCA customer care:

Thank you for contacting FCA Customer Care on 04-12-2018. It is important that we provide you with the best possible ownership experience. To help us do so, we invite you to complete our brief survey regarding your recent experience communicating with DELORES at FCA Customer Care. Your feedback is a valuable tool to help improve the experience of our customers. Your participation in the survey process is completely voluntary.​
I got that yesterday and put them on blast for the nightmare most of us have gone or are going through trying to get our new JL. I did note that the chat rep is not to blame as her name was not delores.

avei5150

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I have spoken to JeepChat from time to time, especially in the last week as I thought something was wrong. So, since someone mentioned it in this thread, I called the 877 number, let me just say that was a completely different experiences. They were the nicest folks and were honest with me. Sadly, my rabbit hole went further, I'm back to D1 as of yesterday, which is my second time being sent from D1 to D to back to D1 in a day. According to this rep, the person I was chatting with did not escalate my ticket correctly at all, and they would be dealing with the matter internally but took my info to call.

Sadly I'm at 43 days at D1 and now on two times swinging from D1 to D and back. I believe most of us just want someone to be honest with us and we do not want to feel like we are left out or stuck in some awful loop. I hope I'm getting out soon.

OP
OP
jeremyjeep

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I have spoken to JeepChat from time to time, especially in the last week as I thought something was wrong. So, since someone mentioned it in this thread, I called the 877 number, let me just say that was a completely different experiences. They were the nicest folks and were honest with me. Sadly, my rabbit hole went further, I'm back to D1 as of yesterday, which is my second time being sent from D1 to D to back to D1 in a day. According to this rep, the person I was chatting with did not escalate my ticket correctly at all, and they would be dealing with the matter internally but took my info to call.

Sadly I'm at 43 days at D1 and now on two times swinging from D1 to D and back. I believe most of us just want someone to be honest with us and we do not want to feel like we are left out or stuck in some awful loop. I hope I'm getting out soon.
I agree, just be honest and no so flakey, and inconsistent with customers.

Sponsored

OP
OP
jeremyjeep

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

Did you get an email or private message from FCA customer care? How did they get your email address from this forum? I wish they would contact me for a survey.

ManLovesRobot

First Name
Manus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Did you get an email or private message from FCA customer care? How did they get your email address from this forum? I wish they would contact me for a survey.
They got my email from me going through JeepChat everyday. I like pain so I contact them every morning to see what I get.

I got the same survey the original poster did.

OP
OP
jeremyjeep

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
They got my email from me going through JeepChat everyday. I like pain so I contact them every morning to see what I get.

I got the same survey the original poster did.
Is the survey a generic link or is it customized to you? If generic, can you send it so I can fill out the survey as well?

ManLovesRobot

First Name
Manus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Is the survey a generic link or is it customized to you? If generic, can you send it so I can fill out the survey as well?
Sorry looks specific.

Hey, it looks like you've already taken this survey. Thanks for your feedback!