Not open for further replies.

stuckonjeeps

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 JK 75th Anniversary
While I'm waiting for my order of a new Sahara built to my specs I've been reading this forum extensively and trying to absorb as much knowledge as possible.
This will be my first domestic brand. I've had multiple Japanese and German cars and I must say you guys are incredible.
The level of tolerance for shit that goes wrong with these things is unbelievable.
How do you deal with it? How are you okay with all the issues? I'm still excited about getting mine by holy crap why these things have so many problems?
I hope mine is somehow trouble-free and as the saying goes those who are happy are less vocal than the others. But damn.
My wife always drove BMW's just like I've always driven Jeeps. We never swapped parts out with hers, or took the doors off, changed tops with the season, drove over big rocks and through creeks, they never got rained in, we never went camping in them, we never drove one more than about 25,000 before trading them in...hell, I never even drove one of them, mostly because the seat didn't fit my ass and IT WASNT A JEEP! But, you are right, we never broke anything or had an issue. Never had any fun either. BTW my wife now drives a 2 door JK! God, I love her! (and all my Jeeps over the last 35 years!)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.