danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Tell your dealer to cancel that and order a 2dr Islander.
While searching around I did fine these renders someone did for a member. They added the original Islander decals from the YJ to a JL.......this is what I want to see! Whom ever done this congrats!! Great work

islanderJL.jpg

sahara-islander.jpg

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler
While searching around I did fine these renders someone did for a member. They added the original Islander decals from the YJ to a JL.......this is what I want to see! Whom ever done this congrats!! Great work

Jeep Wrangler JL ISLANDER Edition JL Club Thread sahara-islander

Jeep Wrangler JL ISLANDER Edition JL Club Thread sahara-islander
Yeah im hoping it's close to that. Looks awesome

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah im hoping it's close to that. Looks awesome
Well if it doesn't...you could always buy a sport or Sahara remove the factory decals, contact a place that makes custom graphics and have a set made for the JL. Google YJ Islander decals plenty of places that make them and build your own Islander! I might do the same thing if the factory model is like the 2010 JK Islander

Sponsored

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Its NOT going to look retro, its going to look identical to the 2010 Islander. So google it uses the same hood graphics with tiki bob, will have tiki bob on the seats, using the same wheels off the current Freedom model and a couple same interior pieces.....disappointing. Dealer sent me a tiny black and white photo they received from FCA marketing.

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler
Its NOT going to look retro, its going to look identical to the 2010 Islander. So google it uses the same hood graphics with tiki bob, will have tiki bob on the seats, using the same wheels off the current Freedom model and a couple same interior pieces.....disappointing. Dealer sent me a tiny black and white photo they received from FCA marketing.
Any chance you can upload that pic they sent ya? Thx man

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
If you can, can you private message me or post the photo? It sucks it isn't retro but hey, it should be a good package.

Sponsored

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler
Well my dealer called me And the initial 2 door sarge green Jeep I order came in today 2021 model so now I'm in a dilemma

BenDiem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 991.2TT; 23 EVO RWD
Occupation
US Gov’t Contractor & Gym Rat
^^^
Tks for posting.

I’d order one if I could get body color fenders.
I like the light colored dash & embroidered seats.

Don’t like the wheels. I’d change the wheels & tires & would then call it a day.

Note to Jeep - Offer body color fenders & I’ll order one...

Generally like...

cheers /B
Sponsored