Sponsored

Is there a Key FOB window down function?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
On my old Audi, this function was disabled for US models (safety issue?). However, with a vag programmer I was able to turn it on along with several other cool features disabled from the factory.

I'm hoping someone will figure this out for JLs. I used this often on past vehicles.
The VAG Comm is so last century. I use the OBDEleven on mine. Much easier though I did have to learn German. I have my rear set to Dunkelphase instead of Hellphase. VW decided to standardize their programming across all of their world-wide brands to make it easier to program and change. FCA might get there in 20 years.

Still haven't been able to reprogram the seat massage function yet, maybe mine didn 't come with massaging seats.
Sponsored

Fcaslacker

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepā€™s
So I signed up just to leave a post. Lol. Canā€™t go into details due to being in pilot mode and not announced but we are about to drop one of the most advanced production cars Iā€™ve seen esp as far as convince and comfort and the widows are controlled with the fob. With witech and tech authority you can make it happen too

Sponsored

Vinman

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
My ā€˜11 Ram 2500 had that feature, not so on my ā€˜ 15 Ram 2500.
Apparently it was discontinued after DC received too many complaints about people returning to their parked vehicle only to find the windows open due to accidentally hitting the key fob in their pocket, it happened a couple of times to me.

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer